Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seeing Primus tonight!

cmdubs said:
my buddy just saw them last week and said it was an awesome show.

are you really related?
yes, goes back 5 generations, but still related, we share the same coat of arms and the family all came over here (from england) at the same time. he's the most famous person you can find in my family tree (he's on my mom's side).

KillahBee said:
lol at "we're related". lame dude, lame.

BUT, "My Name is Mud" was the greatest friggin song back i nthe day. I used to go apeshit when I rocked it.
why's it lame? I didn't claim anything special because of it, I don't even know the guy, we just share some of the same blood/dna./

Lestat said:
yes, goes back 5 generations, but still related, we share the same coat of arms and the family all came over here (from england) at the same time. he's the most famous person you can find in my family tree (he's on my mom's side).

you should play bass. maybe some of the Claypool talent is in your bones.

cmdubs said:
you should play bass. maybe some of the Claypool talent is in your bones.
I've played a little bass, more guitar, and I don't seem to have a natural knack for either :(

chilidog0425 said:
you live in SD dude?

my buddies are going to that show tonight.
yeah bro! I live in Mission Beach.

primus is awesome
flat out
les claypool is like jaco pastorius of the modern time
he will go down among accomplished musicians of any genre as revolutionizing the melodic possibilities of the bass voice. a true genius. his career is certainly passing, but to have been one of the greats is no small achievement. we all get old, just most of us were never great.

Least we forget Larry Lalonde who has played in Primus, Possessed, and Blind Illusion. What a career.

ler is very good, a masterful and creative guitarist at times. i think the brown album really shows his colors a lot on some jams. actually the (newer) drummer Brain is very good too. Primus sucks mightily!!

Top Bottom