Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Secure Email?

nortex

How many of you use secure email? Is it really secure?

Who is the best secure email provider now?

I've heard that hushmail was compromised years ago and I've recently heard the same about safe-mail.

I used hushmail years ago, but not any longer. Now I use a primary provider and never use the account for personal/regular use.

It almost seems like secure email providers would be a greater target or red flag. If you're a fed and your taking the time to filter through emails, wouldn't your time be better spent going through safe-mail instead of gmail?

Any thoughts?

nope, and i bet you think pm's are still safe too right??

Something is always better than nothing.. stay small stay safe, that's the way to not get caught..

nope, and i bet you think pm's are still safe too right??

Something is always better than nothing.. stay small stay safe, that's the way to not get caught..

I used hush mail and safe mail. I only use the accounts once then delete them. I make a new one every time just to be on the safe side.

Didn't yo listen to Edward Snowden that NSA broke all codes, they would not bother with a few vials of testestorone

but the best way to test encryption of the email is to send a message to Kim Jong Un that you have 1 ton of plutonium for sale and watch if van with dark windows parks next to your house.

Top Bottom