Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle plans.....

bigrand

Hey bros what do ya think.........

was thinkin this.....

sust 500mg/week 8 weeks
anadrol 100mg/day weeks 1-5
winny 50mg/day weeks 6-10
clomid 50mg/day weeks 11-13

I didnt have a prob with gyno at all while on 600mg cyp/week and 50mg dbol/ed on my first cycle.

Did have a serious anxiety prob from stims and maybe clomid.

Too much juice for your second (and first for that matter) IMO. You could probably get away with sust 500/wk and anadrol 50 mg/day for a few weeks. Of course what you laid out will work and you will probably blow up, if that is what you want but I would think your juice use will be pretty obvious (as long as that does not present problems for you)

I don't think it is too big of a cycle. You will definatley blow up on the anadrol though. break the anadrol tabs in half and take 4 half tabs throughout the day. Just change your clomid to this:

3 weeks after last sust shot, take 300 mg day 1, then 100 ed for 10 days, then 50 ed for 10 days.

I might cut the drol to 50mg a day....
As far as the clomid, i tried the 300-100-50 thing but had a nervous breakdown. It was most likley the stimulants i was taking, but CLomid can cause depression and might be a contributing factor, so id rather take it easy on the clomid.

fuckin with my emotions is an understatement.
i suffered a real nervous breakdown. Shaking constantly, naseaus because of nerousness and anxiety, scared, you name it. I had to see a shrink and get some benzos for it. Its pretty much gone, but it fucked me up severley for a good 2 weeks.

bigrand said:
fuckin with my emotions is an understatement.
i suffered a real nervous breakdown. Shaking constantly, naseaus because of nerousness and anxiety, scared, you name it. I had to see a shrink and get some benzos for it. Its pretty much gone, but it fucked me up severley for a good 2 weeks.

Damn dude, that sucks. I feel for you. I just get kind of bi-polar. I am either really down, or really up. I think I am kind of bi-polar anyhow though, the clomid just makes it more pronounced.

Okay, ill stick with the Sust and winny in the same dosed, but drop the drol to 50mg/day instead of 100. I dont wanna put on hella fat either, so ill try to keep cals low and protien high as possible.
Term, i took a lot of bol and test cuz i didnt feel i was getting the same results as others talk about on their smaller cycles. I guess i just need more than others.....

Top Bottom