Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Schwarzenegger call for steroid CRACKDOWN!!

roidpuple said:
he has one thing in mind ... "Going down in history as a great man"
he will say and do anything to reach his goals... I am sure you all already new that...
he is in Politics... and they are just salesmen...
.......he can erase his past if you tries to make some changes... then people will look at him more as a saint... I lose hope with him when he ran for Gov.. myself..
...... but he is a very successful man.... Many would kill to have is life..
he is getting what he always wanted.. and if he can make President..
he will have achieved... eveything...
Correct if I'm wrong but Arnie can't run for President because he wasn't born in the US.

FreakMonster said:
Correct if I'm wrong but Arnie can't run for President because he wasn't born in the US.
if you are talking about today... you are correct...

.... never say never.....

.......he gots lots on his side tryting to change that as we speak....
if you have been a citizen for so many year... like 20 i think..
is there plan... then you can run... I just know that is his all time goal.
because that is about as close to being Jesus as you can get these day...
.... that will but him in the books to be remembered... "forever"

once arnold got into office he turned his back on the things that helped him get to where he is now b/c without them he would just be another immagrant living in america and broke. Fucking sellout.

DIVISION said:
JeSt3r accuses Arnie of being a hypocritical selfish political pawn! .....News @ 11... :lmao:

DIV

:chomp:

Elite Fitness Message Board Poet Division gets brutally gunned down by unknown person EYE WITNESS NEWS @ 5

Last edited:
FreakMonster said:
No way in hell he'd come out pro-steroid in his position. Other Republicans would crucify him.

that's right I used to have respect for him until he came out w/ this, just unreal!

JeSt3r said:
Elite Fitness Message Board Poet Division gets brutally gunned down by unknown person

As long as I have the Italian women on lockdown, that will never happen......babyJeSt3r......:lmao:

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom