Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Scammer owned by Cruise Line

Razorguns

Well-known member
Some fat middle aged loser soccer mom thought she figured out how to beat the cruise lines. Industry Term : 'professional complainers'.

So she posted and ranted about how horrible the cruise was. Got a $500 check and 20% bonus. Then stupid suburban wench went on the boards and bragged about it. Then proceeded to continue booking with said cruise line.

Other members SNITCHED HER OUT! (lol - women!). Cruise Line got wind of it, and BANNED her fat ass!

OUCH!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24711659/

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=777698

hahaha. Gotta admit, good system. I sure wish it would still work with Airline. I'd pull that scam after every flight!!

I love "just dessert" type news stories. I also like stories of cute doggies rescuing humans.

r
 
or banned her from the buffet
 
juiceddreadlocks said:
awesome, all the fat soccer moms are rallying to her defense right now... gross.

I once worked at a department store, and it'd always piss me off how on monday - all these fucking walmart cows would come in to return clothes "becuase they didn't fit properly" (ever hear of a fitting room).

We always knew they bought said clothes, partied on the weekend, now returning them. Some would reek of alcohol. And they were always 95% fat, ugly, old, black ghetto or trailer park trash women.

It was around this period in life that I started hating fat people and started liking cute doggies that did tricks on tv.

And don't get me started on those shitbags who dispute every single item on their credit card bill, knowing it takes 2 months for merchants to get back on charges.

r
 
Razorguns said:
I once worked at a department store, and it'd always piss me off how on monday - all these fucking walmart cows would come in to return clothes "becuase they didn't fit properly" (ever hear of a fitting room).

We always knew they bought said clothes, partied on the weekend, now returning them. Some would reek of alcohol. And they were always 95% fat, ugly, old, black ghetto or trailer park trash women.

It was around this period in life that I started hating fat people and started liking cute doggies that did tricks on tv.

And don't get me started on those shitbags who dispute every single item on their credit card bill, knowing it takes 2 months for merchants to get back on charges.

r
r

I live downtown in one of the most fit cities in the US. Right now I work in the suburbs. The level of fatties seems to grow the farther outside the radius of downtown you go. Coincidentally (maybe not) the number of chain-box stores and buffets also goes up...

SUVs, soccer moms, and kittens also increase.
 
Top Bottom