Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer alert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oldandconfused said:
Talking about scammers there's one on this thread. No names mentioned

Clear it with a Mod and lets choke the fuckin' weasel!! Expose the fucker!!

Thunderclap47 said:
Take it easy on the guy. I would be all sorts of pissed off if I lost $800 dollars. Not to mention my wife would slowly castrate me in my sleep with finger nail clippers.
:worried: Ow...

Yeah to all the guys asking why I made such a big order... I guess I really don't have an explanation. I am just way too trusting. Believe me, I'm tearing my hair out over this one.

I find it ludicrous that someone would send $800 to someone else without doing a check to see if he is legit...

Yea man the date you sent a WU to him is the day he was banned bro. People were slowly catching on and you were probably the last victim.

masonweitzel said:
Yea man the date you sent a WU to him is the day he was banned bro. People were slowly catching on and you were probably the last victim.
I'm not going to ask you why you did it, i just want to say i feel for ya bro ! Somtimes we get to excited and make the wrong decision without thinking rashinaly. Kinda like fuckin my wifes best freind ,LOL, if it's to good to be true, or comes lookin for YOU, Step back !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom