Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer alert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jon79 said:
u would think that he could come up with less of a bitch name......

anyway clear this with a mod and edit the post bro please
:eek: Anyone else remember a bro that always used the embarrasment smile?

i always hated that chode. he always tried 2 call me and others out in threads 4 no reason. he never approached me he knew better

dude why would you spend 800$ the first time. Every time i use a new source i test it out once or twice by just getting like a 10 ml vial of test or deca or something simple. That way if it is a scammed its alot easier to cut your losses.

Take it easy on the guy. I would be all sorts of pissed off if I lost $800 dollars. Not to mention my wife would slowly castrate me in my sleep with finger nail clippers.

Jumpmaster82 said:
dude why would you spend 800$ the first time. Every time i use a new source i test it out once or twice by just getting like a 10 ml vial of test or Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - or something simple. That way if it is a scammed its alot easier to cut your losses.
He was tring to say min. order was 800 bro, he was tring to say it went up b/c of busts. . . . fuckin scammer

That fuckin' guy would call people out all the time. When all the busts were goin' down he stated that hushmail were cooperating with LE, when asked to back it up he just stressed it the more. Then a Mod told him to start backing iy up or else he would become "stuffedmuffin" but he still remained. No disrespect to that Mod by any means but the next time that happens with a member he should be fuckin' gone.

Yea, that mfer kept harrassing me to buy and i told him to fuck off, then he started threatening to send something in mail lol acting like i would get introuble. . . stupid fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom