Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sauna - anyone have one?

I have a Steamist sauna integrated into my shower. I hated the idea at first, but you actually use it a lot more when it's done that way. You wind-up doing a hot steam sauna, then taking a cool shower immediately afterwards. Also, if you have a headcold or sinus congestion its great to just start each morning with a steam soak to clean all that junk out.

Dry heat ones are fine, but I see a lot more of them going unused than steam ones.

4ievo1l.jpg

4dq4jed.jpg

35mqerd.jpg

GoldenDelicious said:
yeah i have one. the decision to get it and what style was influenced by the developer who built this awesome place. i have nfi what sort it is, but its electronic, beeps at me, has heat lamps as well as steam that comes from little holes in the bottom that i havnt tracked down yet, but i dont really care coz i half fall asleep when im in there

some bastard was drinking beer in there last week, s property management has made it so you cant go in there after 10:30, which is bullshit :mad:

dude,

that australian cawk diet you follow so religiously is paying off!!!

you are not longer the skinny guy surrounded by wildebeasts in the bar

superqt4u2nv said:
I have over 100 pairs easy you approach that many and they will take back you're hetro card.
Whew! I'm comfortably South of 100 pairs. All is good.

mrplunkey said:
Whew! I'm comfortably South of 100 pairs. All is good.

still too damn many for a completely "straight" man........damn, wtf is with people's shoe fetish? damn nice shower setup though............was that provided to you by the state plunkey?? Is it a "red" shower??........ :lmao:

Top Bottom