Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturday morning workout *PIC*

Gambino said:
Yeah I hate those pussy footballers for wearing pads and helmets, same with those fucking cheatin' track runners, wearing spiked shoes, fucking cheaters...I hate those cheatin' bb'ers as well, using drugs to get where they are...

When you start bp'ing 500 plus lbs, you might consider protecting yourself against pec tears.

A bench shirt assists the lifter by allowing him/her to lift anywhere from 50-100+ lbs over their natural lift. If they are tearing muscles because of hoe much they're lifting, they aren't conditioned properly.

StickFigure said:
A bench shirt assists the lifter by allowing him/her to lift anywhere from 50-100+ lbs over their natural lift. If they are tearing muscles because of hoe much they're lifting, they aren't conditioned properly.

a track runner's cleats help him get a better grip thus increasing his speed greatly...the only true way to not use equipment is to squat nakedd. plenty of seasoned weight trainers have torn pecs, even a few on this board...biteme for example (i believe)... i don't buy the conditioned prop.
I wear knee wraps when i sq, does that make me a cheater??

Gambino said:
a track runner's cleats help him get a better grip thus increasing his speed greatly...the only true way to not use equipment is to squat nakedd. plenty of seasoned weight trainers have torn pecs, even a few on this board...biteme for example (i believe)... i don't buy the conditioned prop.
I wear knee wraps when i sq, does that make me a cheater??
You're using the safety argument to validate a bench shirts use. Wraps are for safety, not to increase poundages (though it may slightly). That is wraps primary purpose.
A bench shirts primary purpose is to lift heavier weight and secondarily prevent injuries. That's the difference.

Beachbum1546 said:
You're using the safety argument to validate a bench shirts use. Wraps are for safety, not to increase poundages (though it may slightly). That is wraps primary purpose.
A bench shirts primary purpose is to lift heavier weight and secondarily prevent injuries. That's the difference.

REAL powerlifting knee wraps will add well over 20 lbs to anyone's squat. They are used for increasing poundages, lol.

A helmet used in football is primarily for safety... yet they can still play longer, harder, rougher, etc due to it's benefits.

Pads, helmets, etc are all a part of the RULES of american football. It's how it's played. I say every pro FB player if a pussy if they need all that crap, but no one cares what I think, that's the way the sport is. Those are the official rules. Likewise with powerlifting. We're talking the RULES of the game, whether anyone else likes them or not, tough shit. It's how the game is played. Anyone who doesn't like it obviously doesn't play the game, ergo their opinion nullified. Those of us who play that game do everything possible within the confines of the rulebooks of our respective federations to get ahead of the next guy. This is how every goddamned sport in the world functions. In conclusion, european football >>>> american football.

HTH

samoth said:
REAL powerlifting knee wraps will add well over 20 lbs to anyone's squat. They are used for increasing poundages, lol.

A helmet used in football is primarily for safety... yet they can still play longer, harder, rougher, etc due to it's benefits.

Pads, helmets, etc are all a part of the RULES of american football. It's how it's played. I say every pro FB player if a pussy if they need all that crap, but no one cares what I think, that's the way the sport is. Those are the official rules. Likewise with powerlifting. We're talking the RULES of the game, whether anyone else likes them or not, tough shit. It's how the game is played. Anyone who doesn't like it obviously doesn't play the game, ergo their opinion nullified. Those of us who play that game do everything possible within the confines of the rulebooks of our respective federations to get ahead of the next guy. This is how every goddamned sport in the world functions. In conclusion, european football >>>> american football.

HTH

pwned

habitualhealth said:
lookin' good lestat.

i thought you were alot skinnier for some reason. gees, i can't keep up with peeps and their pics on here.

You're lookin' great in you new gallery pics HH! :p

habitualhealth said:
lookin' good lestat.

i thought you were alot skinnier for some reason. gees, i can't keep up with peeps and their pics on here.
well, I am tall.. 6'2" so it makes me look skinnier I think.. I'm only 200lbs.. but that is a lot more then when I first started lifting.

Top Bottom