Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturday morning workout *PIC*

Smurfy said:
I use APT WRAPS they're fucking awesome for me on clean and press, bench, etc.

Re: gloves. Yeah gloves tend to be thought of as geigh. Even on women IMO. I have never used them. I admit, I do have callouses. I feel kinda self conscious about them at times.
Bri, that is an awesome pic of you though. I really like it. Looks like youre having fun LOL Ive never done cable crossovers.

I like it when women do cable X-overs!! Grunting and groaning in a bent over position! Ohhh, I better quit before its too late!! :evil:

thanks for all the nice comments good bros and gals

StickFigure said:
I dislike only one thing about PLers, the fact that they use things like "bench shirts" (cheat shirts) and then say they can lift "X" amount of weight more than they could naturally but still call it natural. :rolleyes:

Yeah I hate those pussy footballers for wearing pads and helmets, same with those fucking cheatin' track runners, wearing spiked shoes, fucking cheaters...I hate those cheatin' bb'ers as well, using drugs to get where they are...

When you start bp'ing 500 plus lbs, you might consider protecting yourself against pec tears.

Gambino said:
Yeah I hate those pussy footballers for wearing pads and helmets, same with those fucking cheatin' track runners, wearing spiked shoes, fucking cheaters...I hate those cheatin' bb'ers as well, using drugs to get where they are...

When you start bp'ing 500 plus lbs, you might consider protecting yourself against pec tears.

so you are saying you bench 500 plus lbs?

Top Bottom