Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS triple stack update... I LOVE GW-501516

dylangemelli

So I am a little over 2 weeks in on my Sarms triple stack and I am absolutely thrilled with how it is going... I love GW so much... The endurance that I am getting from it is incredible... TB-500 has defnitely kicked in and helped so much with pain that I was having and ostarine and s4 are simply awesome... My shred and vascularity is amazing and my strength is still excellent... I dropped down to 195 and my body fat is right at 6%... I want to get it down a bit more but I am very happy with these results... Here is a body pic and a show of vascularity... All of my sarms are from uniquemicals... This stack is going great and continues to get better!! I am absolutely loving it...

I'm with you on the GW bro... Even at 20mg I'm up a pound after 2 weeks of the triple stack and have noticably shred quite a bit of fat.

Nice work bro! Was thinking of adding GW into my bridge at the end of my 16 weeker with S4 & Osta...looks like it is treating you well!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Nice - looking good bro, thanks for the update.

I'm running something similar with the triple stack as a base, as you know, and my results after 2 weeks are similar to what kklick referenced above....even though I'm up a couple lbs, I do look better in the mirror....better vascularity and looks like I've trimmed a bit of BF%. Bumping up to 20 per day on the GW also this week, and I'm excited to see what that will do.

The endurance and energy during training (cardio and weights) is truly incredible...I could go all day, seriously...I am bummed every time I have to stop!

thanks for the kind words guys... i appreciate it... i am really dialed in right now... my diet is so fucking spot on... so I am expecting big results... i am very happy with the vascularity, muscle tone, endurance increase and just overall feeling on sarms... I love sarms!

doses i am currently running:

osta 25mg day
s4 75 mg day (increasing to 80 this week)
gw 10 mg day

albuterol (just started) 14 mg day
tb-500

my sarms are from uniquemicals, albuterol from chemicalneed and tb-500 from gwp... everything is working well and I am pushing as hard as I can to get every possible accomplishment I can...

Top Bottom