Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms taste?

Lol! Yeah, it definitely tastes like sh1t. You know its strong when the ink measurement markers on the syringe disappear after you dip it in your Sarms bottle.

I also have tried mixing it and it doesn't work. Adding a liquid to it dilutes the suspension agents thus causing the insolubles to 'fall out'.

JB is right, shooting the back of the throat works well. I like to do that and then wash it down with water or juice.

This is why ive always told everyone to just man up and take it right down... If you need something that bad then follow with a chaser but DONT MIX sarms with anything else

I bought a butt load of 00 gel caps and I just squirt it in there and down it. The PEG solution they're suspended in doesn't seem to deteriorate the cap either. Cost like $12 for 1000 caps, now I never have to taste sarms again :)

This is why ive always told everyone to just man up and take it right down... If you need something that bad then follow with a chaser but DONT MIX sarms with anything else

Honestly im baffled, i dont think it tastes anywhere near that bad to waste time experimenting with nonsense like this lol.

Lol... I agree. You guys are making big deal out of nothing. Stop being silly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Lol, it's fucking gross but the results are amazing....trust me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom