Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Super Stack

I have heard and had different experiences with liquid clomid. Because of this I will choose to go a different route than A-G Guys. Nothing against them.

fair enough and certainly your choice. Best of luck to you .

It is nothing against AG Guys.. I am sure they are top quality. I just don't feel comfortable using liquid based things like clomid or AI's. I can get those in pharma grade so I will stick with that. Thanks for the recommendation though.

Just picked up two bottles of LGD from SS. Any news on when they will have the MK_677? Would really like to incorporate that into the stack and maybe run it a bit longer. Getting excited to start this.. should be ready to go on the 30th.

This is what I have to as a layout.. want to make sure everything is in order.

1-12 LGD-4033 5-8 mg/day
1-12 GW-50156 20 mg/day
1-12 S-4 50-75 mg/day
1-12 MK-677 25 mg/day
8-12 Albuterol 16 mg/day

1-12 Test Stack No. 17 - 1 serving/day
1-12 Unleashed - 1 serving/day
5-12 d-spark - 3 caps/day

13-16 Clomid 25 mg/day
13-16 Forma Stanzol 10 pumps per day
13-16 Test Stack No. 17 - 1 Serving/day
13-16 Unleashed - double dosed
13-16 MK-2877 25 mg/day

Hoping to get down to around single digit body fat. Right now I am eating between 2700-3200 calories day to maintain slow weight loss. With that I have been losing around a pound a week. Trying to keep it slow to maintain as much LBM as possible. Do you think with the stack I should bump up the calories a bit or leave them as they are? I will be adding in some more cardio to workout regimen.

Then after PCT I will take a month or two break and then start a cycling with the big boy gear :D

It is nothing against AG Guys.. I am sure they are top quality. I just don't feel comfortable using liquid based things like clomid or AI's. I can get those in pharma grade so I will stick with that. Thanks for the recommendation though.

Just picked up two bottles of LGD from SS. Any news on when they will have the MK_677? Would really like to incorporate that into the stack and maybe run it a bit longer. Getting excited to start this.. should be ready to go on the 30th.

This is what I have to as a layout.. want to make sure everything is in order.

1-12 LGD-4033 5-8 mg/day
1-12 GW-50156 20 mg/day
1-12 S-4 50-75 mg/day
1-12 MK-677 25 mg/day
8-12 Albuterol 16 mg/day

1-12 Test Stack No. 17 - 1 serving/day
1-12 Unleashed - 1 serving/day
5-12 d-spark - 3 caps/day

13-16 Clomid 25 mg/day
13-16 Forma Stanzol 10 pumps per day
13-16 Test Stack No. 17 - 1 Serving/day
13-16 Unleashed - double dosed
13-16 MK-2877 25 mg/day

Hoping to get down to around single digit body fat. Right now I am eating between 2700-3200 calories day to maintain slow weight loss. With that I have been losing around a pound a week. Trying to keep it slow to maintain as much LBM as possible. Do you think with the stack I should bump up the calories a bit or leave them as they are? I will be adding in some more cardio to workout regimen.

Then after PCT I will take a month or two break and then start a cycling with the big boy gear :D

cant blame you on the pharma grade bro.That is a great option but not everyone wants to go that route for various reasons and agguys is a good backup plan to that

no work on the mk but i think they wanted to space out the release date.Shouldnt be to far away .

Top Bottom