Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Super Stack

You can still gain a lot of lean body mass with s4, its just cleaner and more cut... you need to read all my articles that i have written bro...

Selective Androgen Receptor Module (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

you are truly missing out if you don't run s4...

I have been doing some INTENSE work on LGD over the past month and have come to SEVERAL conclusions that I will be touching on soon... You definitely should be running hcgenerate ES alongside of it and save test stack for pct...

I will most likely pick up some more Test Stack in a month or two, so it will most likely be in the PCT. Just need to get the Credit Card bill down a bit before I go into bankruptcy.

Think I will give the MK-677 a try. 25 mg taken at night before bed? I have read that you should take this for a long period of time.. so no reason to come off after the SARMS run is done? Also will stick with the LGD instead of S-4. I am trying to very slowly lose body fat so I can preserve as much LBM as possible. Think the LGD will also allow me to add more to my LBM than S-4.

Now I just need SarmsSearch to release their LGD and MK-677, and I will be all stocked up and ready :D

Dose it in the a.m. 25mg ED. It will help with sleep but dosing before bed could make getting to sleep difficult. This is from my experience and a few others that logged it as well

Would you run Osta, LGD, GW, and S-4 all together? I will look more into S-4. Either way it will be the last 8 weeks of the stack so I will have time to pick it up if I decide to run it. One of the reasons I was avoiding S-4 was because of its comparison to DHT compounds and its hardening effect.. and didn't think I would get the aesthetic benefits from it with my current body fat.

With the Phytoserms and Test Stack in there, I don't see any reason for HCGenerate.. if necessary I will pick up some more Test Stack and run in PCT as well. Don't worry, I am a loyal and frequent NTBM customer.. I spend way too much money there as it is. Right now I am dropping $150 a month just on the product GEAR.

Got a question about albuterol.. do you need to cycle that 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off like Clen? If not, how long should you run it at a time?

Would you run Osta, LGD, GW, and S-4 all together? I will look more into S-4. Either way it will be the last 8 weeks of the stack so I will have time to pick it up if I decide to run it. One of the reasons I was avoiding S-4 was because of its comparison to DHT compounds and its hardening effect.. and didn't think I would get the aesthetic benefits from it with my current body fat.

With the Phytoserms and Test Stack in there, I don't see any reason for HCGenerate.. if necessary I will pick up some more Test Stack and run in PCT as well. Don't worry, I am a loyal and frequent NTBM customer.. I spend way too much money there as it is. Right now I am dropping $150 a month just on the product GEAR.

Got a question about albuterol.. do you need to cycle that 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off like Clen? If not, how long should you run it at a time?

You can run the all four but I would be hesitant to run osta with lgd because lgd is just a much stronger version... they are different in the types of suppression caused and other small factors but they are so similar that there won't be much distinction between the two so its not worth it... You are right that s4 will be more of more benefit at a lower body fat in terms of aesthetics but it can help you to get to a lower body fat as well while still allowing for lean muscle gain... it has multiple benefits and i would not leave it out of this stack...

as far as albuterol... it is not like clen... you can run it 5 weeks at a time... 12-18 mg day...

Okay.. so what if I staggered the Osta and LGD..

1-12 GW-50156 20 mg/day
1-8 MK-2866 25 mg/day
5-12 LGD-4033 2-5 mg/day
5-12 S-4 50-75 mg/day

or just stop trying to over complicate things and just run LGD, S-4, and GW all for 12 weeks?

Okay.. so what if I staggered the Osta and LGD..

1-12 GW-50156 20 mg/day
1-8 MK-2866 25 mg/day
5-12 LGD-4033 2-5 mg/day
5-12 S-4 50-75 mg/day

or just stop trying to over complicate things and just run LGD, S-4, and GW all for 12 weeks?

Staggering it is pointless man... Do the three for 12 weeks

I would just choose one or the other between ostarine and Lgd and save the other for a later date.

Thank you guys for the help, very much appreciated.

I think I will wait until SarmsSearch releases their MK-677 and LGD.. I am very OCD about things and have to use the same products from the same company. Don't judge me.

So if I use the LGD for the 12 weeks.. could use switch to the Osta and run that in the mini PCT for 4 weeks? I already have it so I want to put it to use somehow.

This is what I have for a layout now..

1-12 LGD-4033 5-8 mg/day
1-12 GW-50156 20 mg/day
1-12 S-4 50-75 mg/day
1-12 MK-677 25 mg/day

1-12 Test Stack No. 17 - 1 serving/day
1-12 Unleashed - 1 serving/day
5-12 D-Spark - 3 caps/day

13-16 Forma Stanzol 10 pumps per day
13-16 Test Stack No. 17 - 1 Serving/day
13-16 Unleashed - double dosed
13-16 MK-2877 25 mg/day

Other supplements I take are GEAR, L-Carnitine, CLA, BCAAs, Amino Acids, HMB, Glutamine, Creatine, Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Animal PM, Probiotic, ZMA, Fish Oil, Fitness Fiber, Beta-Alanine, Vitamin C, B-Complex, Assault and then Whey, HydroWhey, and Casein.. if you consider those supplements.

Everything look good?

Top Bottom