Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Super Stack

EYEWTKAS

Banned
Height: 5'11
Weight: 247, LBM 207
Body Fat: ~ 17%

What's up Fam. Looking at doing a run of SARMS starting in October. This would be my second SARMS run. Set up is a little bit different then what I have seen so was wondering if I could get a review/critique/advice on what I have planned. My goal is to continue dropping Body Fat, and maybe put a few pounds on my LBM on my frame. I want to be around single digit body fat by the first of the year.

1-12 MK-2877 - 25 mg/day
1-12 GW-50156 - 20 mg/day
5-12 LGD-4033 - 2-5 mg/day

1-12 Test Stack No. 17 - 1 serving/day
1-12 Unleashed - 1 serving/day
5-12 D-Spark - 3 tabs/day

Plan to start the LGD at 2 mg per day, and then bump up the dose 1 mg each week until I get to 5 mg. Have also been taking 20 caps of GEAR per day.

PCT will be Forma Stanzol, with double dosed Unleashed and Post Cycle.

Any thoughts?

Sub the Lgd for S4. Lgd was created by modifying the ostarine molecule. Running them together is overkill and you won't see any added benefit. Ostarine does a better job at dropping fat and is less suppressive so drop Lgd, keep osta and add s4. S4 is a great hardener and will dry you out nicely. It also aids in fat loss more than any other sarm.

Want to really make this a bad ass stack? Add in mk-677 (oral peptide) and it increases your gh pulses throughout the day similarly to GHRP-6. But it may increase hunger which may not be something youd be into.

I think I will leave LGD and S4 out of it and just run the GW and MK combo.

I have looked into MK-677, but it is hard to find info on it.

I think I will leave LGD and S4 out of it and just run the GW and MK combo.

I have looked into MK-677, but it is hard to find info on it.

If you already have Lgd on hand then its worth a shot stacking it with ostarine, was just pointing something out. It's a shame you're leaving out s4... It's the best sarm there is other than minor vision sides that can easily be managed.

MK-677 sounds interesting. Does anyone have any info (articles,studies,write-ups) on it?

Search "ibutamoren". Sarms search will be carrying it soon. I've been using it on and off for some time from other research sites. Incredible sleep and increased hunger all day long

That looks like an incredibly powerful stack you are running. I like that you have Test Stack in there, but I would make sure you at least have it in PCT. it's the most powerful booster you have, so you are going to want it on the recovery end after being suppressed on LGD.

I will most likely pick up some more Test Stack in a month or two, so it will most likely be in the PCT. Just need to get the Credit Card bill down a bit before I go into bankruptcy.

Think I will give the MK-677 a try. 25 mg taken at night before bed? I have read that you should take this for a long period of time.. so no reason to come off after the SARMS run is done? Also will stick with the LGD instead of S-4. I am trying to very slowly lose body fat so I can preserve as much LBM as possible. Think the LGD will also allow me to add more to my LBM than S-4.

Now I just need SarmsSearch to release their LGD and MK-677, and I will be all stocked up and ready :D

Didn't really plan on it.. I don't come on here nearly enough to do a detailed log. Maybe I could do a once a week update or so.

Top Bottom