Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Super Stack

Thank you guys for the help, very much appreciated.

I think I will wait until SarmsSearch releases their MK-677 and LGD.. I am very OCD about things and have to use the same products from the same company. Don't judge me.

So if I use the LGD for the 12 weeks.. could use switch to the Osta and run that in the mini PCT for 4 weeks? I already have it so I want to put it to use somehow.

This is what I have for a layout now..

1-12 LGD-4033 5-8 mg/day
1-12 GW-50156 20 mg/day
1-12 S-4 50-75 mg/day
1-12 MK-677 25 mg/day

1-12 Test Stack No. 17 - 1 serving/day
1-12 Unleashed - 1 serving/day
5-12 D-Spark - 3 caps/day

13-16 Forma Stanzol 10 pumps per day
13-16 Test Stack No. 17 - 1 Serving/day
13-16 Unleashed - double dosed
13-16 MK-2877 25 mg/day

Other supplements I take are GEAR, L-Carnitine, CLA, BCAAs, Amino Acids, HMB, Glutamine, Creatine, Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Animal PM, Probiotic, ZMA, Fish Oil, Fitness Fiber, Beta-Alanine, Vitamin C, B-Complex, Assault and then Whey, HydroWhey, and Casein.. if you consider those supplements.

Everything look good?

yes, you can run mk in pct... i would add clomid to your pct though bro... you need a full pct after that cycle... check out ag-guys for your clomid... dose it 50/50/25/25

1. Follow Dylan's advice on SARMs and you will be a happy man.

2. Unique is my perferred SARM company - solid product, great results, best price out there.

oh.. I am going to have to pass on AG-Guys clomid. Liquid clomid is no good

That is absolutely ridiculous and an unmerited comment... Have you ever used or tried ag-guys? There are some companies that mis dose things, sure, but Ag-guys is not one of them... They have been around this long for a reason bro...

I have heard and had different experiences with liquid clomid. Because of this I will choose to go a different route than A-G Guys. Nothing against them.

Top Bottom