Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms S4 only cycle

metalfujimi

If Sarms S4 was run by itself, would PCT be needed since it is non-suppressive? Any support supps you would need during or after?

What is sarms and what does it do?
selective anrogen receptor modulator. it provides the muscle building and recovery benefit of steroids but without the androgenic and suppression effects. From what I understand, it selectivly binds to the androgen receptor and only exhibits certain effects, not others, which make it controlable to determine what effects will take place, such as eliminating side effects while still holding anabolic effects.

Good for after running a cycle to keep the muscles looking full and pumped

look around the site lol. you cant scroll down the page without seeing 500 threads about it!

rflao

From what I am understanding so far, you are not going to gain much muscle on S4. This stuff is to keep those hard earned lbs you get from a good cycle. This stuff is to be used as either PCT or some are using it as a type of bridge post-pct and in between cycle to keep strength up while fully recovering androgenous test levels.
I guess you could probably use this as a "cutting" agent since it seems to work well on a high protien diet doesn't cause water retention.

Another question. I have read that Sarms S4 are not liver toxic. Would this be ok to run with Accutane then? Also, has anyone mixed theres with something? People say it has a bad taste so I was gonna mix it with water or juice or something. This wouldnt decompose or affect the compound in any way?

1. Sarms is great to run alone
2. No PCT is needed at all.
3. You can run it with the acne meds as well.

Hope that helps brother

Top Bottom