Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms s4 and clen

i never tried sarms but the guys around here says it works wonders in losing fat ,clen is good too but keep it at a minimum dose and in short cycles.

Yeh I've cycled clen before and I will be trying sarms in a few weeks and from what I've read they would compliment each other perfectly, whether or not that happens in real life is yet to be seen. I might just have to be Ginnie pig n let everyone know how it goes

Yeah! Sarms is still in the experminental stage so the jury is still out on that one.

RADAR

SARMS along with LIPOFLAME/LIPOSTIM has me doing 45 mins of cardio and looking down at the time like "already? really?"...then I still have plenty of energy to lift and not tire...so far Im liking everything :)

-Legacy

Sarms s4 rocks without clen, i'm only using 50mg a day on a low calorie high protein diet, still have heaps of strenght and losing 2-3lbs per week seems to only be bf as muscles are more pumped and stronger, add clen into the mix and i think you'd have a cutting cycle that would make an AAS cutting cycle obsolete.

Good thing too is that its supressing my appetite
Sarms S4 has firmly put itself into my favourites

SARMS along with LIPOFLAME/LIPOSTIM has me doing 45 mins of cardio and looking down at the time like "already? really?"...then I still have plenty of energy to lift and not tire...so far Im liking everything :)

-Legacy

very cool...big s4 fan, I felt the same way....I would say no reason for clen..just use a solid thermo...

Top Bottom