Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS anyone try this??

The problems with vision are adjusting from bright to dark and vise versa. You can also experience a yellow tinge and floaters. These sides go away within a couple of days of discontinuing use. The sides can also be avoided in some cases by ramping the dose. It just takes longer for the SARMs to take effect. SERMs can cause similar side effects with vision as well. It just depends on the individual.

Last edited:
I have yet to hear any negative things about it except the blurred vision and adjusting to light. A guy at another board (that someone mentioned a few posts ago) ran it and said at lower dosing it was comparable var, higher dosing he compared it to dbol. With virtually no side effects. Again, except the vision thing.......

So far everyone is calling it a "free lunch" but i have yet in my 32 yrs ever had a free lunch!

I'm experimenting with a new protocol using SARM4 and IGF-1 L3 during PCT. Not only am I not losing anything, I'm making substantial gains in between cycles, while simultaneously restoring my HPTA axis.This is much safer and more effective than a so-called "bridge" (which is actually just a fancy name for never really coming off-cycle). This is cutting-edge, and completely blows everything else out of the water. I'll let you know how I make out.

I'm experimenting with a new protocol using SARM4 and IGF-1 L3 during PCT. Not only am I not losing anything, I'm making substantial gains in between cycles, while simultaneously restoring my HPTA axis.This is much safer and more effective than a so-called "bridge" (which is actually just a fancy name for never really coming off-cycle). This is cutting-edge, and completely blows everything else out of the water. I'll let you know how I make out.

That's awesome man! Let us know how it all works! I love the idea of a legitimate "bridge" drug.

keep updates on affects and successes as well as sides!!!

also, assuming this is not an illegal product---

SOURCES!!!! :)

c;mon needto when can we get this shit off needtobuildmuscle

I'm guessing it's a little too rare and questionable to be on an open site for sale. But, I could be wrong. It really sounds very cool, so hopefully it'll become available more down the road.

Top Bottom