Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and Winstrol... Pics Included...

dylangemelli

I am just finishing off my 10 weeks of cruising on test cyp at 250 mg week as well as running the sarms triple stack of ostarint 25 mg day, s4 100 mg day and gw 20 mg day all from sarms1. I started to preload winstrol last week in preparation for my upcoming cycle. I am running it at 50 mg day... I am a big responder to winstrol, thus making it my favorite oral... I respond very well and favorable to it... I feel the strength immediately and the shred and vascularity kicks in quickly... Incorporating it with sarms has enhanced it to a new level for me... I have already put on nearly 4 lbs. with no gain in body fat all while eating at deficit... I will be upping the calories after my photo shoot next week a bit, nothing crazy, but enough to accommodate my upcoming cycle, which will start at the middle of the month... Here are my updated pics...

2ebwhl0.jpg

2n174sl.jpg

wk48ch.jpg

2dinbtg.jpg

2ihpiev.jpg

Re: SARMS and Winstrol... PICS INCLUDED...

Holy shit!!!!!!!

ny islander hat! wootttt

is that stevemi in the background putting on deodorant? lol

One thing I'll say is you look a lot bigger in your videos than pictures.. not saying your small just look bigger in videos

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom