Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM S4 and PCT! Debate

SARM S4 and PCT..

• 25mg ED

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 50mg ED

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • 75mg ED

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nope! Dont even want mild suppression in PCT

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Gamer2Be08

Platinum
Yes, I know it is 1/3 as androgenic as testosterone and being that, is slightly suppressive.. Now, that being said, how suppressive could a moderate-low dose be? I mean, you are using the S4 to maintain/harden gains and keep strength up in PCT is its purpose if used that way, and even if you are being slightly suppressed, while recovering, you are keeping the gains; which everyone wants to do at the end of a cycle.. Now, at 25-50mg everyday, during PCT, how suppressive would S4 be? Would you still be able to recover 85-95% on S4? And then complete recovery when you come off the S4? You see, if you are recovered at that high of a percentage on S4, then I dont see why it couldn't be used effectively in PCT?

Who has used S4 in PCT.
Who does use?

Debate!!

50mg here along with HCGenerate/unleashed was a perfect combo

run it low and you will have no suppression. I have ran it at 100mg ed and had no issues.

Hmmm, 100mg not bad?

Gues I will run 75mg for 6 weeks during PCT...

be careful ,there are receptors in the eye,anything over 50mg for me and i get vision problems

be careful ,there are receptors in the eye,anything over 50mg for me and i get vision problems
Of course, if I get vision probs, I drop dose.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO during pct. Use as a pre pct or as a birdge between. Not as a pct. Sorry that is my stance
RussianStar says there should be no suppression at doses under 70mg.

Top Bottom