Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Samoth is sick an has a test tomorrow

Hey, my other favorite couple to pester...
Sorry bro, studying sucks when you are ill...
wish I could send you some provigil overnight style....
Though it looks like Chris's advice is gonna help alot.
Get some rest bro.

Hello there. Sorry I haven't been around much. I just had 16 interviews in 2 days (I hacked and coughed for like 5 minutes straight during one of them). Your personality analysis was pretty cool. Totally spot on with the perfectionist and guilt stuff. Kinda curious where the numbers came from though.

ya'll really should get checked if u ever think you have strep throat.....Group A Strep likes to play around in your heart valves if you let it......not a good thing.

Hello there. Sorry I haven't been around much. I just had 16 interviews in 2 days (I hacked and coughed for like 5 minutes straight during one of them). Your personality analysis was pretty cool. Totally spot on with the perfectionist and guilt stuff. Kinda curious where the numbers came from though.
You rock.. I knew u were slammed, I'm just happy.. that it kinda correlated, I got some more Stefka, but i"m so far behind on school work due to me fucking around all weekend but I will have a total explanation this week.
Academically, its folderol, but that shit has no place in an educational setting.
Still is nice to get a glimpse of shit U already knew, but sometimes forget.

ya'll really should get checked if u ever think you have strep throat.....Group A Strep likes to play around in your heart valves if you let it......not a good thing.

I usually get that like twice a year. I dont think I have it now though - lots of coughing, no enormous throat with awesome white goo on the tonsils.

I usually get that like twice a year. I dont think I have it now though - lots of coughing, no enormous throat with awesome white goo on the tonsils.

Well if you do, and your tonsils look gooey (without samoth's help), please go get a rapid strep test. If its viral, then great, you can just wait it out and it'll go away, but if its Strep pyogenes (rapid strep wont give you strain specific, but its a good bet that its Strep pyo), you can treat it and make sure it doesnt go looking for other parts of your body to hang out in.

Totally worth saving the heart valve damage imo. Not to mention joints, kidneys, and everywhere else your body likes to get autoimmune on itself....

Well if you do, and your tonsils look gooey (without samoth's help), please go get a rapid strep test. If its viral, then great, you can just wait it out and it'll go away, but if its Strep pyogenes (rapid strep wont give you strain specific, but its a good bet that its Strep pyo), you can treat it and make sure it doesnt go looking for other parts of your body to hang out in.

Totally worth saving the heart valve damage imo. Not to mention joints, kidneys, and everywhere else your body likes to get autoimmune on itself....

Oh great - get me all paranoid about all the heart valve and kidney damage my previous strep infections have caused. Thanks.

Good patient care up in this thread. Established rapport, got to problem, dropped some preventive knowledge...
A precursor to not ending up in court.
A study was done and half of the doctors had never been sued, the other half had been sued atleast 2 times. The surgeons who had never been sued spent 3.5 minutes longer with patients, made orientation comments such as 'First I will examine this part, and then once we determine what the problem is we will talk about it' or ' I will leave time for our questions'- and this would give patients a an idea of what the visit is supposed to actually accomplish and when they can ask questions. They aren't threatened with feelings of helplessness. The surgeons were more likely to engage in active listening, saying shit like go on tell me more about that, and they were more likely to be funny and ease up the whole situation.
I mean malpractice appears to be a multidimensional problem, but alot comes down to basic patient perception of humane respect and rapport with patient.
I think you got this down bro.
Just read an article on subconscious perception and this was a study... had to bug somebody with it.

Good patient care up in this thread. Established rapport, got to problem, dropped some preventive knowledge...
A precursor to not ending up in court.
A study was done and half of the doctors had never been sued, the other half had been sued atleast 2 times. The surgeons who had never been sued spent 3.5 minutes longer with patients, made orientation comments such as 'First I will examine this part, and then once we determine what the problem is we will talk about it' or ' I will leave time for our questions'- and this would give patients a an idea of what the visit is supposed to actually accomplish and when they can ask questions. They aren't threatened with feelings of helplessness. The surgeons were more likely to engage in active listening, saying shit like go on tell me more about that, and they were more likely to be funny and ease up the whole situation.
I mean malpractice appears to be a multidimensional problem, but alot comes down to basic patient perception of humane respect and rapport with patient.
I think you got this down bro.
Just read an article on subconscious perception and this was a study... had to bug somebody with it.

#1 best way to avoid a malpractice suit: Dont be an asshole.

That goes for your patients as well as if u do end up in court. Seriously, character and not being the typical "arrogant asshole doctor" goes a long ways.

Top Bottom