Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Same Site=No pain - Different Site=Bloody Painfull

anacoholic

Same Site=No pain - Different Site=Bloody Painfull
All experienced athletes-coaches suggest to use different sites to prevent repeated injections in the same area
but;
I've experienced too much injection pain when i use different injection sites, however no pain at all when i use the same are;
Has anyone experinced anything like that before?
Do muscles accommodate to injection or a gear?

the pain will lessen the with time and more shots.

its fine to use just one pair of sites (left/right delt or glute or quad) if you are shooting no more then twice a week. This way each side gets an injection just once a week.

What sites are causing pain and which ones are painless for you?

Right glute and left glute... I use to use right glute for a long time...Injections was absolutely painless...But when i use my left glute...I had that bad pain...

ana could it be that you are somehow tightening up when you are doing your left side? That makes a huge diff, maybe the way you are twisting around to get there is causing you to tighten up that left glute, just a thought.

sit down and turn abit sitting relaxes the muscle,or shoot delts (my favorite)

RADAR

sit down and turn abit sitting relaxes the muscle,or shoot delts (my favorite)

RADAR
Thx >Radar.

ana could it be that you are somehow tightening up when you are doing your left side? That makes a huge diff, maybe the way you are twisting around to get there is causing you to tighten up that left glute, just a thought.

Yeah probably. I'm shit at using my left hand and twisting to the left...

Top Bottom