Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sales of drugs like Oxycontin jumped 90 percent from 1997-2005

GREAT product + aggressive marketing= success.

powerful opiods have always been popular. a generation ago it was dilaudid. (brand name for hydromorphone.) now its oxycodone (oxycontin) opium and its derivatives will always be popular. all of these drugs have been around a long time, nuthin new! pharmaceutical companies have formulated new and effective marketing strategies. these ghouls know that once you are dependent on their product, you will continue to use it at ANY cost. the fucks that market xanax knew what they were doin when they introduced the 2 mg "bar". if you become addicted to aprazolam, chances are you will never ever come off it. it is worse than heroin, hillbilly or otherwise.
as an x junkie and veeery informed consumer, i assure you these fiends know what they are doin. and you thought big tobacco was bad...........

layinback said:
GREAT product + aggressive marketing= success.

powerful opiods have always been popular. a generation ago it was dilaudid. (brand name for hydromorphone.) now its oxycodone (oxycontin) opium and its derivatives will always be popular. all of these drugs have been around a long time, nuthin new! pharmaceutical companies have formulated new and effective marketing strategies. these ghouls know that once you are dependent on their product, you will continue to use it at ANY cost. the fucks that market xanax knew what they were doin when they introduced the 2 mg "bar". if you become addicted to aprazolam, chances are you will never ever come off it. it is worse than heroin, hillbilly or otherwise.
as an x junkie and veeery informed consumer, i assure you these fiends know what they are doin. and you thought big tobacco was bad...........

brother knows his drugs..

PICK3 said:
Never tried Oxy ... guess it has more kick that Vicodin.
not much just that vicodin has 500 mg acetaminophen (tylenol) and 5 7.5 or 10 mg of HYDROCODONE. oxy has oxycodone with no tylenol jus pure drug. in my hey day i would do would take 500 - 600 mg of hydrcodone in one sitting. (tusinex cough syrup) equal to 100+ vicodin#5. i couldnt tell the difference between hydrocodone and oxycodone.....both garbage to me, i liked dilaudid and heroin. hydro and oxy would keep me out of withdrawals but no "high" to speak of. thank my non existent god those daze are behind me.

PICK3 said:
Never tried Oxy ... guess it has more kick that Vicodin.

More kick? They are not even in the same league. Vicoden is baby asprin compared to crushed up and railed Oxy.

Top Bottom