Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4/Osta Log w/pics

je1789

So this is my first log I am trying out to track progress using s4/osta.

height: 74 1/2 inches
weight: 215
bf: ? Never measured

Diet: Starting with a 60/30/10 split of protein/carb/fat. I will adjust the diet as needed depending on my mood, energy.
Goals: Lean out, lose fat, maintain/build muscle, but mostly looking for a better body composition by spring time. As you will see in the pictures, I was a bit lazy over the winter and have gained some fat on my love handles, lower back area and I want it gone!!! (it always seems to go there first :( )
Workout:
Mon:Chest
Tues: Calves/Quads
Weds:Arms
Thurs:Shoulders
Friday:Back/Hamstrings
Abs Mon,wed,fri with wed being weighted exercises
Cardio: Mon-Sat with two of the days being HIIT (20-30min duration)
Dosing: S4 50mg on workout days split between two doses, 25mg on off days
Osta 25md ed
I will adjust dosing depending on the sides/how my body reacts if needed

Other supplements: Multi vitamin,iso-pure protein, fish oils, assault pre workout

Pics (please excuse the poor lighting/terrible attempt at posing lol):
s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa419/je191789/?action=view&current=2012-01-16-10_21_02_.jpg

s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa419/je191789/?action=view&current=2012-01-16-10_21_13_.jpg

s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa419/je191789/?action=view&current=2012-01-16-10_22_20_.jpg

**I will be posting updates after each week. I personally find those logs easier to follow then trying to read what the person had to say on each and every day.

Last edited:
Subbed! I have been doing my research on Sarms to use as a bridge after my next cycle so I am curious how this works out for you! Good Luck and kill that shit:evil:

LOL bro. I was looking at your pic and thinking to myself, these guys are all pretty dam lean. And you wanna get leaner too.
Maybe Im just an old fat bastard..anyway.
Well good luck to you in your quest bro. Nice start to what looks to be a good log on here.
Glad to have you posting in this section as I feel that you will get the most and most serious help in here.
Good luck and best regards.

Hey bro click on the link in my sig to the new transformation contest. It don't cost nothing to enter and it will keep you motivated towards your goals!!!!

Week 1 is in the books!
What I have noticed so far:
Strength feels good, nothing crazy or extreme but I have had good pumps and good workouts all week long. Definitely feeling more rested when I wake up, even if with not a whole lot of sleep. Sex drive is fine, then again I am still young so it should be. Overall it was a pretty good week in the gym. My diet seems to be holding good, I am down 2 lbs this week.

Week 2 is over with.
I have not lost any weight this week, but it seems like im starting to get more toned and a hardness in my muscles so I could have still lost some fat and just gained some muscle to make up for it. I am definitely getting a good pump in the gym, especially on days where I have had a good nights sleep, it feels like I can workout harder and for a lot longer. Still nothing crazy in the strength department, but then again that is not really one of my goals right now. I am just looking for a better body composition and even though its only week 2, it seems like this stuff is doing just that.

week 3 brings the strength gains! I am getting VERY good pumps in the gym and starting to notice strength increases. Nothing akin to beastdrol, but the last couple reps go up with ease rather than as a struggle. As far as body composition goes I am loving what this stuff does for your veins and skin. Its like I have that italian natural tone but I am not Italian lol. I can see all my veins, especially in my shoulders now and my abs are way more defined. Looking forward to week 4 and what it brings.

Top Bottom