Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 and GW log for Sarms1

Hit the gym last night with some more of these pyramids.

Endurance was through the roof again. I was resting 45 seconds between sets while pyramiding down from 21 reps to 5 inside of 5 sets while increasing weights and then back up again.

Beginning to notice strength increase from the S-4 at 80mg.

The exercises that I did yesterday weren't standard so I felt like I couldn't really open it up on strength. Tomorrow will be a different story. I'll report on that as well as some intervals for cardio on Saturday. Sunday, we'll really get to find out how SARMS stack up on my yoga. LOL!

Steve, this GW is the truth! When you say to wait and see, tell me EXACTLY, what you mean. This stuff has been awesome so far and it's just been a couple days.

Dylan, I'm feeling excited is all I'm gonna say;-)

Thanks for following everyone.

Strength and endurance baby! Keep at it and it will only get better.

Hit the gym with fucking crazy endurance!

I flew through those pyramids in the third the time without even breaking a sweat or breathing hard.

The GW is the bomb. That shit keeps you going. I can't wait to try it like this on tren.

The S-4 has definitely provided a boost in strength or I have been underestimating my strength.

These two combined are awesome!

My girlfriend and some friends tell me all day how great I've been looking. Very happy so far.

I flew through those pyramids in the third the time without even breaking a sweat or breathing hard.

The GW is the bomb. That shit keeps you going. I can't wait to try it like this on tren.

The S-4 has definitely provided a boost in strength or I have been underestimating my strength.

My girlfriend and some friends tell me all day how great I've been looking. Very happy so far.

Dude, I just started GW on Tren and it is fucking amazing! My endurance is still better than normal, regardless of the Tren.

I'm experiencing no side effects whatsoever (no night sweats, insomnia, or anything). I'm eating like a madman, cut out all cardio except the weekends, and I'm still cutting up like crazy. Its insane.

This stuff is amazing, I've had the same results with Cardarine (GW-501516).

i think s4 is very underrated... it has always been my favorite sarm because of the hardening and strength... its hard to top gw now though because of this quality... this is quality that i had never encountered before but that holds true for all of sarms1 products...

Dude, I just started GW on Tren and it is fucking amazing! My endurance is still better than normal, regardless of the Tren.

I'm experiencing no side effects whatsoever (no night sweats, insomnia, or anything). I'm eating like a madman, cut out all cardio except the weekends, and I'm still cutting up like crazy. Its insane.

That's getting me really pumped for my Lgd/test/tren/gw cycle this December! Awesome to hear

i think s4 is very underrated... it has always been my favorite sarm because of the hardening and strength... its hard to top gw now though because of this quality... this is quality that i had never encountered before but that holds true for all of sarms1 products...

I didn't know that it was underrated. At 100mg ed, I end up feeling so solid and strong that I could give a fuck about night vision. Incidentally, I have none of that at 80mg, as of yet.

Top Bottom