Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 and GW log for Sarms1

TheSVPdeal

I was fortunate enough to be chosen to run an S-4 log for Sarms 1. With all the great reviews I've heard of their GW, I decided to throw some of that in there too.

I received my package on Friday after I had already gone to the gym. Knowing that I wasn't going to workout during the weekend, I felt that it would be great to start up on my chems before the next workout on Monday.

From the very beginning I was blown away. All the S-4 that I've had has been a pain my ass. Nasty carriers and leaky bottles. I've used Sarm Search and Unique in the past. My S-4 was carried in grain alcohol. This means EASY dosing with my oral syringe (they supply a dropper) and NO LEAKS! This is the best part as I don't feel like I'm losing product. The GW was thick as fuck! It's a pink bubble gummy medicine type of carrier with a little alcohol. All the GW that I've used, I noticed sinks to the bottom and has to be shaken up super well and pulled into the syringe quickly. Not so with Sarms 1. Shaken, no mess or leaks and EASY dosing and administration.

I've been cruising on 200mg of test for about 6 weeks and had cut down to 190lbs from 205 and at about 12% BF. I want to shed some more fat and harden up with this stuff. I'm on a ketonic diet and will cycle it after Thanksgiving and use the holidays as refeed days. I also may jump on a little tren in mid December, we'll see.

The S-4 is being dosed at 80mg ed broken into an a.m. dose and an early evening dose and will climb to 100mg. I only have enough to do this for about 2.5-3 weeks but will grab another bottle. The GW I planned on running at 10mg ed but decided to do 20mg and will need to scoop up another bottle of that too.

What I noticed on Monday was not much from the S-4 yet. I get some pumps and "hardness" in an hour or two after I dose but haven't been on long enough to really notice a difference in strength. I will likely see tomorrow at the gym.

GW is a different story. I am training for aesthetics and am currently not focused on numbers or strength. My workout goes through a few cycles and on Monday was scheduled a bunch of pyramids with little rest. Normally this wipes me out towards the end and I'm ready to leave 75% in and have to force myself to stay.

This workout was different. I cut my rest between sets shorter, didn't sweat nearly as much and was barely breathing hard. This is the first time that I have ever really noticed the endurance boost of GW. Considering that I've ran it at 20mg ed three other times before and didn't notice much of anything, here I was impressed.

I can't wait for my workout tomorrow.

Follow along if you like. I figure that I'll update as I feel changes or anything that comes up and after gym days. On Monday's I'll post weight changes. At the end of the month, maybe a before and after and BF test.

Thank you to Sarms 1 and Dylan for selecting me to participate.

maybe a mod can fix my title. The S-1, should be an S-4. If a mod can help and then delete this post, that would be great! Thanks

maybe a mod can fix my title. The S-1, should be an S-4. If a mod can help and then delete this post, that would be great! Thanks

done bro! great choice for a log..great member who i havent seen around as much lately.. good to see you bro and will be following

Thanks Hurricane! I took a break while going through a fucked up divorce and a bunch of court drama while linking with an awesome girl. I'm all set up again and will be posting for a hot minute.

Awesome. Good luck and hope you enjoy its benefits. I love the stuff

My boy! I can't wait for you to get the results you are after and I know you are going to achieve it... When I come for the hockey game in December, I expect to see some shred bro! We have to be on point because with those seats, we are going to be on tv... =) Good luck bro... Im with you the whole way...

Hit the gym last night with some more of these pyramids.

Endurance was through the roof again. I was resting 45 seconds between sets while pyramiding down from 21 reps to 5 inside of 5 sets while increasing weights and then back up again.

Beginning to notice strength increase from the S-4 at 80mg.

The exercises that I did yesterday weren't standard so I felt like I couldn't really open it up on strength. Tomorrow will be a different story. I'll report on that as well as some intervals for cardio on Saturday. Sunday, we'll really get to find out how SARMS stack up on my yoga. LOL!

Steve, this GW is the truth! When you say to wait and see, tell me EXACTLY, what you mean. This stuff has been awesome so far and it's just been a couple days.

Dylan, I'm feeling excited is all I'm gonna say;-)

Thanks for following everyone.

Top Bottom