Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S23 for fast gains

Basnek

I’m looking to use s23 solo for quick gains to my physique
I've got a vacation coming up in a couple months and I want to look really good for it
I'm currently kind of skinny fat. I'm 5'10 and I'm around 180 lb my body fat is like 16 -17%
I'm 28 years old
If I run it for 8 weeks ahead of my vacation will I be able to get away with using 5 mg a day or do I need to buy more bottles and run it at twice or three times at dosage

if you think you can just take a sarm and not change your lifestyle and just boom, be in excellent shape, then you have another thing coming.. that is the furthest from the truth.. s23 is not the option you would want either.. you have A LOT more to learn and you need to give a lot more info... how is your diet and training for example? do you have any sort of clue about any of this?

i agree with dylan

start out with a simple gw+ ostarine stack. or gw +lgd etc. that was my first stack with sarms and it did the job. you don't have to get fancy with sarms. go to sarms.forsale and umbrella and look at the stacks they have already

Dylan is correct and you need to learn a lot more and develop a much better understanding of how all of this works.

I’m looking to use s23 solo for quick gains to my physique
I've got a vacation coming up in a couple months and I want to look really good for it
I'm currently kind of skinny fat. I'm 5'10 and I'm around 180 lb my body fat is like 16 -17%
I'm 28 years old
If I run it for 8 weeks ahead of my vacation will I be able to get away with using 5 mg a day or do I need to buy more bottles and run it at twice or three times at dosage
s23 wont give you fast gains I tried it, just shuts you down
yk11 rad and ostarine maybe faster

Top Bottom