Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

rxhealthdrugs

reggie1387

New member
hi there just wondering if anyone on here is from australia and have brought stuff from rxhealthdrugs and got there item or didnt
 
sweet cause i order mine on the 29th of november and was hoping that it will come. ive got a tracking number but they cant tell me a website to track it through.
 
dont stress to much about how long it takes , can take about 6-8 weeks , sometimes 2 , worth the wait though:)
 
I'm from Newcastle sorta near sydney. Well glad u got ur order hopefully I get mine. How long did ur order take.
 
Do you Aussies have any Top Level Beach Volleyball? If so I think I'm going to move there...
 
I am so willing to try and order through RX but as most people Im a little worries about the amount to order and the ramifications of items being seized since they are attempting to be obtained without prescription.
Any feedback to my points to persuade me would be lovely
 
I am so willing to try and order through RX but as most people Im a little worries about the amount to order and the ramifications of items being seized since they are attempting to be obtained without prescription.
Any feedback to my points to persuade me would be lovely

hey bro , dont make a huge order and you shouldt have anything to worry about , I have never had a problem with customs and even if I did you only get a letter to say it has been confiscated , first offence wont land you in any trouble
 
Top Bottom