Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running short esters

I read that if you want to keep cycle short and you want to get faster results so you can start feeling it you should run shorter Esther cycles.
for this cycle I run and run testosterone propionate and nandrolone phenylpropionate. Both of these are very short esters. I plan to inject every other day. how long will it take for me to start feeling the effects if I start tomorrow

Quickly almost the same week if you are in tune with your body and can feel changes easily.

Steroids are not something you always "feel" so don't put a lot of stock in that. If they are legit, they work, regardless of feeling.

Well, since I'm the first person to introduce short cycles to the world back in 1998, I'll give my two cents.

You DO NOT want short esters when doing a short cycle because you don't want an abrupt halt to the enhancement. If you do a one month cycle with cyp, it'll slowly dissipate , giving your body a chance to adjust.

Top Bottom