Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running SARMS

I really like your split routine. It doesn't over train and gives the needed rest for each muscle. Plus you're getting your cardio in. Keep up the good work bro

Will do boss! I have found over the past years that this is what works best for me..there was some time were i thought I didn't need to do cardio (biggest mistake!).. I feel so much healthier now that I am running every day. Train smart, hard, and kill it!

DAY 6 (rest day)

Diet:
- True nutrition protein shake
- chicken breast salad w/ spinach, tomatoes, and avocado
- tilapia filet w/ spinach & mushrooms
- Protein shake
- Roasted branzino w/ brocoli & tomatoes
- casein shake

So today was an off day and just hit up some fasted cardio & abs right when I got up - Had a really great workout - really feel that my stamina has increased quite a bit. Spent the rest of the day swimming and layin out by my pool - Hope everyone is doing well..I will be checkin in tomorrow

Looking good bro! Just subbed in for this ride to see how it works for you. Im running almost the same cycle in a few weeks here so ill be following closely bro. Good luck and keep killin that shit!

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Looking good bro! Just subbed in for this ride to see how it works for you. Im running almost the same cycle in a few weeks here so ill be following closely bro. Good luck and keep killin that shit!

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Yeahhhh budddy!! I think your really going to enjoy it! I just feel stronger & lookin' leaner overall.. Ive been meaning to get some pics up so you guys have a better idea of my progress. Bout to hit up a nice push day - so freakin pumped up haha!
I'll be checkin in later

Yeahhhh budddy!! I think your really going to enjoy it! I just feel stronger & lookin' leaner overall.. Ive been meaning to get some pics up so you guys have a better idea of my progress. Bout to hit up a nice push day - so freakin pumped up haha!
I'll be checkin in later

Let's see them pics! (nohomo)

stefnnn777

stefnnn777

Hey everyone, hope you guys are all doing well.. I'll try to get some better pictures up really soon if not later tonight

DAY 7

-Warm up: light db pull-overs (2 sets w/ 65)
- Flat db press (55,65,75,80 (Drop-set)
- Db pull-overs (2 sets w/ 75)
- Decline db press (55,60,65) w/ push-ups till failure
- Cable flys (chest height) - 7 sets ea. till failure
- EZ curl push-downs & reverse grip push-downs (3 sets)
- Rope press-downs & cable kick-backs (4 sets)
Gym I workout at closes a bit early on sundays so was kicked out - was really killin' it today though and had a really nice chest and try pump going - the arms were looking pretty meaty haha. Vascularity is definitely up and the arms are feeling a lot harder.. can't wait for a nice pull day tomorrow

Diet:
protein shake (true nutrition) w/ lean beef amino acids
2 whole eggs & 6 whites spinach, mushrooms, chili powder
1.5 cups oatmeal cinnamon, and few blueberries
3 medium turkey meatballs (97/3)
1 hours pre - protein shake .. followed by my pre workout supplements & fini bar
Intra (extend)
Post - two scoops of protein
grilled chicken breast w/ spinach
blackened swordfish w/ small side of peas/onions/asparagus
Casein shake

Looking good so far.

Any particular reason why you didn't add GW to the mix to run the triple stack?

I'm considering your same stack but I've seen people run the triple stack with GW as well.

Top Bottom