Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running SARMS

Menoitios777

Hey everyone,
Figured I would keep a pretty detailed log to help those who are considering SARMS and get input on my own cycle. This is my first cycle of anything other than standard supplements (whey, casein, creatine, and so on), so I am pumped to see how this recomp goes.

I will be running a SARMS cycle for the next 8 weeks followed by a 3 week mini PCT:
ostarine 25mg/day
s4 50 mg/day split into two doses
forma stanzol - 10 pumps/day ( 5 in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m.)
HCGenerate - 5 caps/day (3 in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m)
need2slin (will add once its in stock again.. currently using a different nutrient repartitioner)
forged burner
lean xtreme
creatine nitrate
n2amp
ntkts

Training: Will be hitting two-a-days six days out of the week - AM session will consist of cardio (HIIT) & abs.. I will be hitting the weights in the late afternoon)
Schedule:
Day 1: Chest & tris
Day 2: back & bis
Day 3: legs & calves
Day 4: shoulders & traps
Day 5: bis & tris
Day 6: cardio only
-----repeat--------

Diet: Will keep the diet clean as i generally do w/ complex carbs (morning and pre-workout) and high in protein - hoping for some lean gains while reducing some stubborn fat that I have been holding onto.. Will report the details of my meals

Today was day one, so ill check back later to update as to how everything went.. obviously I don't expect any real noticeable effects till I get through my first week. Let me know if you guys have any ?s or suggestions

Day 1

Hey everyone,

really feel like i killed it in the gym today… Freaking loved the amp/ntkts/creatine nitrate combo for pre-workout - had the craziest pumps going and don't think i have felt that swollen on a push day in a bit.. This is what my routine looked like:
-Warm up: light db pull-overs (2 sets w/ 65)
- Flat db press (55,65,75,80 (Drop-set)
- Db pull-overs (2 sets w/ 75)
- Decline db press (55,60,65) w/ push-ups till failure
- Cable flys (chest height) - 7 sets ea. till failure
- Close grip bench & one arm db extensions (3 sets)
- EZ curl push-downs & reverse grip push-downs (3 sets)
- Rope press-downs & cable kick-backs (4 sets)
I will try to keep track of the weight I using for everything from now on..just to see how this stack affects my strength.

Diet:
After cardio & abs put down a protein shake (true nutrition)
3 whole eggs & 3 whites w/ 3 slices of turkey bacon & full tomato
1.5 cups oatmeal w/ peanut butter and cinnamon
Large turkey burger (97/3)
Pre-workout meal 2 hours out - two whole wheat tortillas, little tomato sauce w/ ground turkey meat
1 hours pre - protein shake .. followed by my pre workout supplements and a finibar right before I rolled out to lift
Intra (extend)
Post - two scoops of protein
Now I am about to make dinner - chicken breast & some spinach
Plan on snacking on some greek yogurt & cottage cheese
Casein shake right before bed

Haha yeahhh budddy! Really pumped up to see where this stack gets me.. A big thank you goes out to mah dude Dylan G for helping me figure everything out.. Hopefully this log proves to be helpful to other considering running s-4/osta

good luck bro... damn thats one bad ass stack... wait a minute... i know why... =) tear some shit up bro!

DAY 2 (yesterday)
Hey everyone, my bad on the delay - I wasn't able to post up a entry for yesterday so I just typed up something brief:

For all of you that are considering trying NTKTS & N2AMP… just try it seriously! I did back & bis yesterday and I can't fully explain how swollen and strong I was feeling.. I was tossin' around weights that I would normally do and my energy levels were threw the roof!! I straight up did not want to leave the gym.

Back & Bis

Wide Grip lat pull-downs ( 4 - 160, 180, 220, 240)
Rack pulls ( 3 - 225, 315, 405*DS)
One-arm DB row (3- 80, 90, 100)
Close-grip low cable rows & Straight arm rope push downs (4)
EZ bar curls (4 - 60, 70, 80, 80)
DB curls (3 - 40, 30, 25) - drop set all three sets
Rope hammer curls & reverse grip curls (4)
Zottman curls (3 - 20)

My future posts will be much more detailed in terms of diet and weights used… just wanted to let you know how day 2 went on the new stack. All I know was I killed it and I was turning some heads haha

DAY 3

Training:

AM- Woke up took my supplements & sarms and went straight out to my garage to hit the treadmill for 40 mins (20 - 4.5 on 9 incline followed by 20 mins of HIIT) - I really felt great and my stamina was better for sure.

PM- I have always felt more anabolic in the late afternoon.. I feel/look bigger and more vascular..Got a pretty late leg day in (9PM) and absolutely destroyed the legs:

Legs & Calves

Box squats ( 5- 135, 225, 315 (3) w/ DS)
Leg press (315, 405, 405* (DS)) & walking kettle bell lunges (40s)
Extensions (4)
laying leg curls (4)
Seated calf raises (7 w/ 90 ea. side)
Stretching and foam roller work

I generally go hard on legs and feel sore the days following but today was definitely different - Even though one of my knees acts up a little now and then - hitting legs was fantastic today. Once I was done my legs were shaking uncontrollably - freakin killed it!

So far I am loving the stack and cannot wait to see how everything is going to play out once the s-4/osta start setting in.

Diet:
Grapefruit juice as chaser with the sarms
After cardio & abs put down a protein shake (true nutrition)
3 whole eggs & 5 whites w/ 3 slices of turkey bacon, spinach, (2) low fat american cheese
1.5 cups oatmeal w/ peanut butter and cinnamon
two Large turkey meatballs (97/3) and spinach
Pre-workout meal 2 hours out - egg white and whole wheat wrap
1 hours pre - protein shake .. followed by my pre workout supplements and a finibar right before I rolled out to lift
Intra (extend)
Post - two scoops of protein
Can of albacore (water) & spinach w/ fat free greek yogurt
Casein shake

Top Bottom