Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running SARMS

DAY 4

Hope everyone is doing really well! had a amazing delt / trap day today.. Keep in mind I usually take it easy weight-wise cause my left shoulder still needs a little rehab (I was told it was tendonitis which led to me taking three weeks off and rotator cuff work, which didn't seem to help.. Its been getting better through lots of stretching, foam roller work, and cuff exercises) But this is the best it has felt in a while and I definitely could've gone heavier on the presses/ isolation moves, but I didn't want to over do it. So far no vision sides from the s4/osta - but definitely noticing some insane vascularity & my energy in the gym is through the roof! Can't really tell what I can attribute these great lifts to, but I couldn't be loving this stack more!! Skin tearing pumps, increased vascularity, stamina, and overall feel better/stronger - What more could you want?!

Shoulders & Traps:
seated db press (5- 35, 45, 55, 65, 70*DS)
front raise w/ 45 pound plate & one-arm upright db row (4)
db snatch (3- 60, 65, 70)
seated bent over rear delt row (4- 40, 50, 60, 60* DS)
machine lateral raises (7 - 65 )
rear delt db flys & band pull aparts (3)
DB shrugs (65, 90, 100, 100, 100* DS)

Diet
Grapefruit juice as chaser with the sarms
After cardio & abs put down a protein shake (true nutrition) w/ lean beef amino acids
3 whole eggs & 5 whites w/ 3 slices of turkey bacon, spinach, (2) low fat american cheese
1.5 cups oatmeal w/ peanut butter, cinnamon, and few blueberries
two Large turkey meatballs (97/3) and spinach - small glass of grapefruit juice
Pre-workout meal 2 hours out - egg white, whole wheat wrap, natural salsa
1 hours pre - protein shake .. followed by my pre workout supplements & fini bar
Intra (extend)
Post - two scoops of protein
Two large chicken breasts & spinach
fat free greek yogurt w/ wheat germs, and a few blueberries
Casein shake

great work so far bro... im very proud of you...

i have a couple diet suggestions for you... i know you wanted to rid yourself of a few trouble spots you were having... a lot of your diet is spot on and i like it... there's a few things you need to cut out for now though to help burn that fat you want to burn... no more wraps or tortillas... cut that shit out... also the cheese, get the fat free one if you have to have it but i would keep that to a big minimum... no turkey bacon, and try to keep the whole eggs to a minimum... mostly egg whites... when your cutting fat, 3 a day is way too much...

great work and keep working hard and be smart with your dosing and you will make excellent progress...

Definitely will cut out those carbs Dylan, Thank you for the diet suggestions bro!! I was just throwing the whole wheat tortillas in there for pre workout carbs, but I will switch those out for a apple. As for those other questionable food selections (tb, 3+ yolks, and cheese) - gone!

Stefn I've subbed to this topic. Looking forward to following your progress.

I know almost nothing about SARMS. What are you looking to accomplish with this cycle?

Definitely will cut out those carbs Dylan, Thank you for the diet suggestions bro!! I was just throwing the whole wheat tortillas in there for pre workout carbs, but I will switch those out for a apple. As for those other questionable food selections (tb, 3+ yolks, and cheese) - gone!

i love your attitude man, i truly do... i think you will notice a big difference... also, look into adding some white fish to your diet... here's a few good examples...halibut, cod, flounder, tilapia, ono, opah, shrimp, scallops... all of these are easily accessible... just make sure when you buy fish that it is "wild caught" and not farm raised... also, here's one of my secret weapons man... when i eat this i always get extra shred... its hard to find, but when you can find it, its awesome...

its calamari squid steak... not the calamari you buy at a restaurant thats fried... this is calamari in its pure form... it might sound nasty, but i assure you it is great and it is great for you...

just a few ideas bro...

Stefn I've subbed to this topic. Looking forward to following your progress.

I know almost nothing about SARMS. What are you looking to accomplish with this cycle?

Great to have you bigdog! Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators or SARMs basically utilize the same receptors that steroids (EX: dianabol and test) would attach to.. minus the sides and drawbacks. They aren't classified as a steroid or PH, but they are in a class of their own. They can boost gains when cutting, gaining size, and aid in recomp.

Check out EFs page regarding SARMS if you would like to read into everything a bit more, since I know only the very basics:
bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/sarms-s-4

Dylan G has a great Q&A thread going regarding SARMS: elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/all-your-sarms-questions-ask-them-here-873473.html

Hoping that through this 8 week cycle I can shed some stubborn fat that I have been holding onto, and increase muscle mass.

i love your attitude man, i truly do... i think you will notice a big difference... also, look into adding some white fish to your diet... here's a few good examples...halibut, cod, flounder, tilapia, ono, opah, shrimp, scallops... all of these are easily accessible... just make sure when you buy fish that it is "wild caught" and not farm raised... also, here's one of my secret weapons man... when i eat this i always get extra shred... its hard to find, but when you can find it, its awesome...

its calamari squid steak... not the calamari you buy at a restaurant thats fried... this is calamari in its pure form... it might sound nasty, but i assure you it is great and it is great for you...

just a few ideas bro...

I truly appreciate the help boss!! Any advice from "the shredder" is going to be implemented into my routine/diet without a doubt. Love the ideas too bro.. White fish is my favorite - going to pick some wild caught filets for dinner tonight. Ill have to check out the squid steaks cause I don't think I have ever seen them before but then again never really been looking haha - Always looking to expand my sources of protein so thanks for the recommendation mah dude!

Ill be checkin in later - hope everyone is killin' it cause I know I'm going to!!

DAY 5

Hey guys, blasted the bis/tris today - had a ridiculous pump and some serious vascularity going throughout the lift - Just felt like I could keep squeezing out more reps and didn't want to stop tearing it up in there. Definitely noticing some increased vascularity throughout the day.. still no vision sides.

Bis/tris (supersets):
4 - EZ bar curls (60, 80, 90, 90) & Over head db extensions (75, 80, 90, 95)
3 - Db curl (45, 40, 35) & French press (135, 135, 135)
3 - bench dips till failure & kettle-bell hammer curls (30, 30, 30)
2- EZ bar press-downs & Reverse grip pds & single arm low cable curls
4 - rope tri pds & cable kick backs
3 - Ez bar cable 21s & reverse curls
-30 mins HIIT on treadmill

Diet:
protein shake (true nutrition) w/ lean beef amino acids
2 whole eggs & 6 whites spinach, mushrooms, chili powder
1.5 cups oatmeal cinnamon, and few blueberries
3 medium chicken breast and spinach - small glass of grapefruit juice
green apple w/ 2 tablespoons of natty pb
1 hours pre - protein shake .. followed by my pre workout supplements & fini bar
Intra (extend)
Post - two scoops of protein
Two tilapia filets w/ mushrooms & spinach
fat free greek yogurt
Casein shake

I really like your split routine. It doesn't over train and gives the needed rest for each muscle. Plus you're getting your cardio in. Keep up the good work bro

Top Bottom