Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm Log!!

Nice update bro. Glad to see you are getting back into the swing of things.

One of the great benefits of RS TRANSADERM often overlooked is the nice sense of well-being you get on it. It really does make you feel great while on it.

Thanks Rick, overall I'm kind of bummed how this log is going with my back issues, but I feel like I've got a good idea on how RS Transaderm works. & I've been nothing but impressed.

Hopefully I can get a good couple weeks in and show what this stuff is all about!

sorry to hear about the problems. must be fustrating..still following bro

Well just as a quick update, I was able to do my more normal training towards the end of this week & today, as well as get my practice laps in on the bike. Felt really good, my biggest noticed improvement is my leg strength, in my first post I mentioned how I'm recovery from an ACL, MCL reconstruction. So I've been constantly working on my leg strength and can with out a doubt say RS Transaderm has helped me in my recovery. Im still holding onto my 1" plus in muscle growth from when I started even with that time off!....my quads are at a steady 25" compared to the 23 almost 24" when I started after being released from physical therapy. So I'm pumped!....what do you guys think, 25" quads not bad for a 165lb short guy (5'6") like myself? Still gotta stay limber and flexible with my sport do I don't want to go to big, 25" seems comfortable

Top Bottom