Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Routines

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
Routines have become so complex that we just need a computer in the gym to figure out the #odf sets, reps, tempo, negatives, etc

But the guys w/ the most sophisticated routines are not always the biggest/strongest

so, as long as you ...

* select some basic compound movements
* increase weight X volume over time
* train enough but not too much
* have a good diet and sleep

....Does it really matter wether you're doing WSB, HST, DC, 5X5, 3X3 or wathever routines ?

well it does to a certain extent. for example if youve been trainign for strength for a while then its good to go higher reps once in a while (imo). something else i think is important and i really didnt learn and believe untill i experienced the benefits of was switching up your routine. as long as you keep the muscles guessing its all good for me. so yes as long as i train eat and sleep well then i do gain something in one aspect or another wether it be strength or definition or mass.

remember,
eat big

so, as long as you ...

* select some basic compound movements
* increase weight X volume over time
* train enough but not too much
* have a good diet and sleep

....Does it really matter wether you're doing WSB, HST, DC, 5X5, 3X3 or wathever routines ?

It could not be said any better, but don't forget to eat a lot.

Last edited:
I think consistency is the most important thing. Any structured routine is worlds better than "let's just go dick around"

casualbb said:
I think consistency is the most important thing. Any structured routine is worlds better than "let's just go dick around"

Exactly

Same thing with diet BTW

You need to know what you do
Plan it, do it and stick to it

... and change it from time to time :)

Top Bottom