Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rocky Road

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
I swear to god by this stuff. My girlfriend has tried every protein flavor, and brand to date. RTD's, isopure, any brand and way to make it she despises protein drinks.

Until i begged her to try rocky road.

She uses 1.5 scoops with coconut milk just to get some protein in her system, (low calorie diet) and she keeps dibbing into my 5 lb bag now. She loves the flavor!!!

thanks needto for making a great flavor with amazing supp facts.

Looks like i will be ordering a 5 lb bag early next month if not 2 so she can have her stash!

KTS!!!!

I swear to god by this stuff. My girlfriend has tried every protein flavor, and brand to date. RTD's, isopure, any brand and way to make it she despises protein drinks.

Until i begged her to try rocky road.

She uses 1.5 scoops with coconut milk just to get some protein in her system, (low calorie diet) and she keeps dibbing into my 5 lb bag now. She loves the flavor!!!

thanks needto for making a great flavor with amazing supp facts.

Looks like i will be ordering a 5 lb bag early next month if not 2 so she can have her stash!

KTS!!!!

Hoss...you nailed it my brother! Rocky Road is the #1 flavor in my book, as well as my wife, daughter, and other close friends and family of mine who eat my homemade Rocky Road protein bars! Talk about gooey treats of heaven, all natural, and so delicious! This is the greatest flavor creation in whey protein powder history, and if you have deprived yourself of trying this flavor, shame on you! Although, the more people who don't try and fall in love with this flavor...the more it will be in stock for us to enjoy Hoss, now that we have to keep more in stock at home for our family as well!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I love going to my local gym now. Seeing peeps with Needtogetaas T-shirts, N2BM shaker cups, every bro knows me and shit its cool lol.. Popularity local is getting as big as it is online now too. Love it!!!!

Where is your shop set up at? Would love to come by. Being in a real ntbm store=heaven! All the great supps within hands reach! Also just ordered rocky road, pumped to try it. Also picked up egg nog because its cheaper and I havent tried it yet. Cant wait til my orders come in

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom