Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rob riches fails drug test

Actually there's a thread on anabolic minds where Patrick Arnold says he mass spec'd some lots of DS Craze and says he did find amphetamines in the product.
From my understanding to find this chemical , you would have to be testing to find it , that may be why original tests did not find this amphetamine

If he was on amphetamines without AAS he would've lost all his mass before contest time IMO. It doesn't just burn fat, it will waste your body away. I've dropped 30 pounds in a month while Doing all I could to eat as much as possible. Didn't stand a chance

Yeah , from what I've been told Craze was tested and 24/25 containers DID NOT have this amphetamine in there. So what he wants us to believe is he got the 1/25 scenario container. IMHO his story is complete BS if that's true

*edit*

*edit*

that guy ^^^ doesn't work out...jus' sayin'.

I read a review of it they said the paid 45$ for a bottle of it and worked pretty good it just seems like a sketchy pre workout with a name like that lol

Made me jittery as fuck. I took it around noon and I was wired well into the night. I didn't even lay down until around 2am.

Sounds like it is some strong stuff did you get tingles like the other pro workouts? You going to use again

No Tingles. It's the 1,3 Dimethyl... shit that makes me jittery. I'll use it again if I can get a morning workout in, but I usually don't go to the gym until 8pm.

Top Bottom