Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

rippecrazy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
Gambino, leave it alone. I'm in the process of giving away all of my karma. I may decide to give it out to more unknown members (please don't try to analyze that). OR, I may give it all to Hammy. I thought you would appreciate the fact that I would like to free myself from the chains of being a karma slave.
 
nycgirl said:
Gambino, leave it alone. I'm in the process of giving away all of my karma. I may decide to give it out to more unknown members (please don't try to analyze it). I may give it all to Hammy. I thought you would appreciate the fact that I would like to free myself from the chains of being a karma slave.

sounds like a sensitive issue, i was just joking around damn woman...much respect for de-karma whoring, you'll feel better about your self
 
Top Bottom