Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

revised meal plan...please critique...(weight loss)

ohh and one more thing , the walking you do at work has not benifit at this time due to the fact its your job and your body adapts to what you put it thru after a while so the mornign walking you do at your job your body thinks its normal so it doesnt see it as an exercise so keep that in mind , walking wont cut it you need some vigorous cardio that makes you pump .and a good lifting program read some of pentoca stickys he has been alot of help

morf33 said:
ohh and one more thing , the walking you do at work has not benifit at this time due to the fact its your job and your body adapts to what you put it thru after a while so the mornign walking you do at your job your body thinks its normal so it doesnt see it as an exercise so keep that in mind , walking wont cut it you need some vigorous cardio that makes you pump .and a good lifting program read some of pentoca stickys he has been alot of help

This i know, Im a big guy, so im just now beginning to do some running as my cardio, the walking helped me lose my first 25lbs, then i hit the plateau, and thats what started me on the new "program"

morf33 said:
i am sorry if this sounds harsh but...

I understand, (to me thats motivation)...anywho, my point about him stuffing his old schedule in my face was who the hell cares he used to get up at 2? I understand what he was trying to say, his plan worked for him, but it wont for me...Im trying to find mine. thats all. Any advice is taken, i'm in no way putting down the advice, i have gotten nothing but help from this board...

Not that anyone cares, But the reason I bring my son into this, is because my father, worked 18 hour days my whole childhood and still does to this day...we dont have much of a relationship (but since I moved out we've actually gotten closer), I dont want that with my son...And if my diet needs to suffer a little thats fine, i will reach my goal, it might just take me a little longer than I want it to.

arejay said:
my point about him stuffing his old schedule in my face was who the hell cares he used to get up at 2? I understand what he was trying to say, his plan worked for him, but it wont for me
Hey cool guy, I'm not telling you to do my old routine, or work out like I did. You are taking things way out of context. I merely put up my routine to show you what can be done when you decide you don't want to hold back. I worked between 10-12 hours 5 days a week, I felt like doo doo when I got home and when I woke up. It was easy for me to lounge around when I got home, and sleep as late as possible. But I wanted to do what would make the biggest impact on my lifestyle, and change my physique.

Do you think I wanted to get up 2 am when I could have slept til 3:15? It sounds to me like you want to sleep up til the last minute, and do your workout after work. That's fine, I know some people can't get out of bed earlier than they are acustom to. This is all about breaking bad habbits, and creating good ones, It has to be a lifestyle change.

You are right, I'm single with no children. But i'm not an insensitive ass either. What does your 6 week old child have to do with your diet? Does having a newborn child prevent you from waking up 30-60 minutes earlier than usual to workout? Whatever works for you, It's you who has to look at yourself in the mirror, it's you who has to do a gut check. Learn how to manage your time. Start a journal and write down the things you do everyday. You will be surprised how much time you really do have.

As i said before, the only hurdles you have to overcome are the ones that YOU place in front of yourself.

Top Bottom