Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reverse Pec Dec grip

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Do you grip it with the palms facing in or the palms facing down toward the ground?

I usually do it with palms towards the ground, but I did it with palms facing in and it hit the back part of my shoulders a lot harder, I got sore right where your armpitline is in the back. Jus want to know how other people do it :D

i dont do them at all but it sounds like you just needed variety.

lol yea its a fuckin machine i feel like a pussy doin it but i do em first , 4 quick sets and im out of there.

Im just trying to hit the back of my shoulders hard. I do standing bb military behind the neck already. I guess I could try the ones where you lay face down on an incline bench and do reverse flyes?

Im just trying to hit the back of my shoulders hard. I do standing bb military behind the neck already. I guess I could try the ones where you lay face down on an incline bench and do reverse flyes?

if you can activate your rear delts better doing this, it makes u sore as hell and u enjoy it then it would be kinda stupid to change exercises...

Top Bottom