Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Retabolil2 at 247lbs of bodyweight

Wow...you are looking great...You have good back development and your lats flair nice... Have good solid and thick delts from front to back. Keep up the good work! Have you thought about competing? :)

last time i posted my pics here I was 250lbs and it was the end of my cycle. I was 260lbs in the middle of the cycle but I lost 10lbs until the end of my cycle. I have been using HCG, clomid, clen and creatine post cycle. I`m still using clen at 7tabs per day and creatine at 8grams per day.
Yes acne really sucks especially if you`re using sus, dbol and anadrol.
Well, I spent some time under the sun and it helped me alot, I`m also using accutane creme. Its very cheap here and the accutane tabs are more expensive than dbol or sus :p

Outsanding. Your size and shape is incredible.

I personally would lay off the lower body a bit. Your legs are massive, and I'd personally rather focus on the upper body... but, as everyone knows, I like that "lightbulb" upper-body-heavy look.

Outside of my personal preference, I think you have one of the best upper body development out of all the pictures I've seen posted on this board.

Top Bottom