Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

restylane! sp? my face feels like...

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
a hundred ninjas are fighting on a thousand burning suns!

so I had acne scars subcised and filled with restylane along with the glabellar lines (elevens between the brows cuz I squint)

I have to go back in three weeks after the ones that got subcision heal a bit.

right now I look like I walked into a hornets nest haha and a few of them actually look a tad worse but I had one long rolling scar under my cheek bone that is completely gone so I'm borderline ecstatic.

I was told the glabellar lines will flatten out completely in a few days and the lines will continue to fade (theyre even but still have lines where they were)and the slight over correction looking welts should be gone by tomorrow. Some should never come back after the restylane wears off (about 18 months)

the whole thing was very inexpensive considering..and I dont have to pay again for the follow up and more filler!

a hundred ninjas are fighting on a thousand burning suns!

so I had acne scars subcised and filled with restylane along with the glabellar lines (elevens between the brows cuz I squint)

I have to go back in three weeks after the ones that got subcision heal a bit.

right now I look like I walked into a hornets nest haha and a few of them actually look a tad worse but I had one long rolling scar under my cheek bone that is completely gone so I'm borderline ecstatic.

I was told the glabellar lines will flatten out completely in a few days and the lines will continue to fade (theyre even but still have lines where they were)and the slight over correction looking welts should be gone by tomorrow. Some should never come back after the restylane wears off (about 18 months)

the whole thing was very inexpensive considering..and I dont have to pay again for the follow up and more filler!

Restalyne is great and does work... I get dysport injections every. 4 months and they are excellent... I am going to try exilis next for skin tightening

I'll have to look into exilis

I was pretty happy there was a facial plastic surgeon like 3 miles from my house that took one look at my scars and said.."no problem"
A few were uncooperative but I was forewarned they would be but should reduce even more at the next visit. I was stunned it was under a grand..even if its not permanent although he said some would never come back, some would be permanently shallower and I should need less and less each time I go because of the collagen stimulation. It really took a few years off my face just getting rid of the majority of the rough texture. Although anyone that says this doesn't hurt is a liar. Upside, the prescription topical I was given should make waxing my underarms suck less haha

oh wild...I just looked exilis up
something new to be obsessed with.....

Top Bottom