Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5am weekend report...got king hit by a guy and my face is slashed to ribbons

i think slat1's post was 200x more entertaining to read than that novel you just wrote...but that sux that he fuckin hit you...do what sublime said and beat the shit out of his wife...

GoldenDelicious said:
and a king hit is when someone runs up and hits you with momentum while you arent looking. usually from behind, or from the side.

we call that a sucker punch.

i kinda liked that golden post, one of the few worthwhile threads he's had in a while...
props to his heart in showing down an arch nemesis, glad no ones face is slashed to ribbons

Last edited:
I thought it was highly entertaining. I've had a few cases like that. Nothing so dramatic, but it's nice to show up a childhood pain-in-the-ass

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to GoldenDelicious again.

that's golden for ya, pro-fighting anti-war
another great tale of GD in Oz
you're slipping bro you only mentioned how good you look 5 times
granted one time WAS an entire paragraph.... but still...

ok im actually a little embarrassed by this thread now, really i should have just kept on walking and not worried about it...although in a kind of Conan the Barbarian sort of way, it was kind of exhilarating just letting go and using the body that ive been working on for all this time, because despite all those mofos being on top of me, i was pushing the whole straining scrum of people was going where *I* wanted it to go, and also, i knew that he was being cocky and abusive because he fully expected me to walk away, because he was surrounded by people he knew and felt safe, while i was pretty much on my own (my mate was so drunk that he apparently drank my beer, thinking i was giving it to him, and didnt realise what was about to happen until the guys head popped back. so at least the beer wasnt wasted :D ) and so its a little satisfying to know that he was pulled up hard and short while he was getting off on being a hero.

anyway,

wodin: there were no pinwheels of death, unfortunately. there were a few guys trying to punch me from the side during the scrum/powerlifting session, but apparently they looked a bit like olympic swimmers while they were doing it...close enough? :D

stringbean: just for you, when i see him next time, im going to look at his nose and say "yeah, id hit it" ;) ...and then im going to hit it ;) and have a jager bomb to celebrate ;)

newbiebynature: since you probably are new, let me let you in on my occasional bouts of Typing Fever where i just type away about my night. normally the stories are more interesting, filled with blondes, bikini models, bikie standover guys, and i tap them out just to have a laugh and entertain some of the people on the board...though many of the americans here thing that im ego stroking when i do it, the dummies... - but last night, when i wrote that, my fist and my jaw were hurting a bit, which stifles the comic genius in anyone

gambino: my face being slashed to ribbons is akin to the Mona Lisa being burnt, and so im sure that the whole of EF, and verily, the world, is happy that my face is still intact :D (especially me lol)

bilestew: in my town, bad, bad things have happened to people while playing checkers

island son: yeah i know, im not up to my usual form in relating how good i looked, but i was concentrating on keeping my use of the ;) smiley down ;) and so slipped a bit. ill make up for it though ;)

Top Bottom