Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Repo-ing Cars

Must be cool until you get shot. There's a reason why here there aint no repo anymore (must be done through a licensed bailiff or cops)...

Stop making your carpayment, and when the come get your car ask for an application!

Oh, and that operation repo show isn't real life shit. It's all re-enactments. Watch it for 5 min and you can tell that shit is fake!

I believe it would be a very profitable job.

Sure, i'm only 19 but i'm very good at dealing with people. Just

wondered if anyone else on the forum has had experience

reposessing cars?

I reposses live bodies.....

Must be cool until you get shot. There's a reason why here there aint no repo anymore (must be done through a licensed bailiff or cops)...

there is in Tx Brah, but they upheld the law that says that the person has a right to protect (shoot) if his property if it's being stolen, day or night. That's when the repo business got really dangerous here. Most repo guys still doing the "grab and dash" method, all have complete in-truck controls, wear bullit proof vests and other body armor, etc. They never exit the truck.

Others just went to the "door knock" and tell them they want the vehicle, if they get it fine, it not, they just go eleswhere.

with swayze? yeah i have, well bits and pieces, didnt see the ending though. i just know its about strippers, monster trucks, and he drinks a lot from what a friend said.

Top Bottom