Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Regardless of ideologies, can anyone be effective as President?

all of you should be prepared for the dissolution of the union, not sure how abrupt or drastic it will be.Hopefully it will done in phases so we can acclimate to the change, but it will happen one way or the other....we should try to make sure it happens the right way. If it doesn't, Plunkey you should be in good shape with that "5 axis thingy" in your basement. The mill by the way, not the drilldo. :lmao:

all of you should be prepared for the dissolution of the union, not sure how abrupt or drastic it will be.Hopefully it will done in phases so we can acclimate to the change, but it will happen one way or the other....we should try to make sure it happens the right way. If it doesn't, Plunkey you should be in good shape with that "5 axis thingy" in your basement. The mill by the way, not the drilldo. :lmao:

What if everything goes to hell and you wind-up in the same bunker as Glenn Beck?

Wouldn't that be amazing???

What if everything goes to hell and you wind-up in the same bunker as Glenn Beck?

Wouldn't that be amazing???

I'm trying but off the top of my head I can't think of a worse way to go out with that crazy fag yapping in my ear.

I mean I'm "really" trying.

So what do you do?

Freeze the benefit levels and hope we don't keep trapping more people?

Expand and extend the benefits, knowing it will swell the rolls, with the hope we don't run out of money? Europe's experience suggests it may not end well.

Cut the benefits, push people out of the nest and hope they don't hit the ground?

I don't see the compassion in generational dependency on the government.
Frankly, I don't know what the answer. I think everyone should just be grateful that the 99%-ers aren't dragging Congress and Wall Street bankers out of their offices and decapitating them. That's how the hoards of France handled a similar situation back 220 years ago.

You can call anything whatever you want to.

See, here's something many of the rich don't get: The vast majority of people DON'T want to be rich, seriously. You know what they want? To work reasonable hours at a job they can go in, do and walk away from at the end of the day, that provides sufficient income to keep body and soul together without having to fucking KILL yourself. To be able to work a simple job, for fair pay with a reasonable amount of benefits and paid time off, that's it. Despite the 1%-ers wanting to think otherwise, street sweepers and toll takers, garbage men and hair dressers don't necessarily WANT to be heads of corporations, financial wizards, lawyers or doctors. We actually understand that to be rich you have to work a FUCKLOAD, both in school and then in the job itself, and frankly, not everyone is wired to do that, nor can everyone do that, nor should they. If everyone was trading on Wall Street who would make sure the toilets on the stock exchange kept flushing, the lunch in the restaurants got cooked, the marble floors polished?

People shouldn't have to work 12+ hours a day, 52 weeks a year, JUST to keep a roof over their head, and take home only the bare minimum. I'm not saying that janitors deserve $150k a year, but I am saying that a person should be able to work full time at a blue collar job and make a wage that allows them to live with dignity and some comfort and not have to make choices between paying their utilities or paying for their epilepsy medication.

Frankly, I don't know what the answer. I think everyone should just be grateful that the 99%-ers aren't dragging Congress and Wall Street bankers out of their offices and decapitating them. That's how the hoards of France handled a similar situation back 220 years ago.

See, here's something many of the rich don't get: The vast majority of people DON'T want to be rich, seriously. You know what they want? To work reasonable hours at a job they can go in, do and walk away from at the end of the day, that provides sufficient income to keep body and soul together without having to fucking KILL yourself. To be able to work a simple job, for fair pay with a reasonable amount of benefits and paid time off, that's it. Despite the 1%-ers wanting to think otherwise, street sweepers and toll takers, garbage men and hair dressers don't necessarily WANT to be heads of corporations, financial wizards, lawyers or doctors. We actually understand that to be rich you have to work a FUCKLOAD, both in school and then in the job itself, and frankly, not everyone is wired to do that, nor can everyone do that, nor should they. If everyone was trading on Wall Street who would make sure the toilets on the stock exchange kept flushing, the lunch in the restaurants got cooked, the marble floors polished?

People shouldn't have to work 12+ hours a day, 52 weeks a year, JUST to keep a roof over their head, and take home only the bare minimum. I'm not saying that janitors deserve $150k a year, but I am saying that a person should be able to work full time at a blue collar job and make a wage that allows them to live with dignity and some comfort and not have to make choices between paying their utilities or paying for their epilepsy medication.

Well said.

It's a great concept, but that can't happen if the government is chasing-off all the employers. Right now, there's a war on employers -- particularly manufacturing.

Don't believe me, ask Boeing. They moves really nice manufacturing jobs from a union to a non-union state and our government is trying to block them. Think they'll be dumb enough to ever open another US plant?

It's a great concept, but that can't happen if the government is chasing-off all the employers. Right now, there's a war on employers -- particularly manufacturing.

Don't believe me, ask Boeing. They moves really nice manufacturing jobs from a union to a non-union state and our government is trying to block them. Think they'll be dumb enough to ever open another US plant?
Can't comment on that, remember, me = economic moron. But while we're on the subject I'm looking forward to your input on this thread: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/chat-conversation/7-biggest-economic-lies-robert-reich-793833.html

Top Bottom