Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reforvit-B

nolvadex is and antiestrogen. dbol is known to cause gyno so first sign of it start poppin the nolvades to counter attack. you can pick up clomid at any pharmacy in mexico. or whoever your contact is.

hey YoungBlood, I think I got the same thing that you do....are these pills VERY small and pink, and smell very strongly when you open up their container?

GonnaBbigger - I didn't have any luck with them but I talked to the guy I sold them to and he said that he is seeing great results. The problem I had with them was that I had no appetite at all so I was just wasting them.

My sugestion to the guys taking the oral Refovit-b (D-bol) be careful taking the oral steroids. In my opinion it is better to take injectable steroids. Hormones were never ment to be taken oraly. I had a friend who took (D-bol) oraly and after 3months of use he ended up in the hospital with liver problems. Oral steroids can tear your insides up.

Got the same ones, there in a white bottle with a yellow sticker, the description you gave matches and the smells there. They are Made by OEFFLER. The date and lot was stampted on the box but not on the bottle. Also, the bottle was full of cotton balls. Got mine from a reliable source.

Top Bottom