Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Reese Witherspoon

I agree, she's busted. Fuggin 5-head.
 
I think shes very pretty
 
fistfullofsteel said:
another lesbian, i knew it. ;)
lol no im not dang
but did u see her accept her award last night? she was sooo nervous that her eyebrow was twitching lol i felt soo sorry for her
 
SoKlueles said:
lol no im not dang
but did u see her accept her award last night? she was sooo nervous that her eyebrow was twitching lol i felt soo sorry for her

i only caught bits and pieces, i just wanted to see what movie would win best picture. i hate the fakeness of the whole thing. just give them the stupid fucking award without all the hoopla.
 
I think Crash surprised everyone
It surprised me that walk the line wasnt even nominated
Not that ive paid any attention to it or anything, but i am curious to see who wins on the big night
 
She's ok. Actually people make a big deal cuz she's famous. Other than that, your local strip joints has probably way better.
 
SoKlueles said:
lol no im not dang
but did u see her accept her award last night? she was sooo nervous that her eyebrow was twitching lol i felt soo sorry for her
Her acceptance speech was so cute, I wanted to give her a hug
 
i think she is just average..a lot of other pretty ones out there that are better looking
 
I think she has natural beauty that most strippers always dreamed of having. It may also be her southern charm that I like also
 
She is pretty, but far from "wow" hot. Her perky personality definately increases her appeal. However, there are probably 100+ other famous to semi-famous actresses I would rather crush before her.
 
Her and her husband seem like a regular married couple with red-America values. I wonder if in a few years it will end in a typical Hollywood bitter divorce.
 
I think she'd look good in a suit of flame. :theranger

Worst academy pick since Marisa Tomei
 
Top Bottom