Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recovering after a 4year cycle of different aas.

swedishguy85

Hi guys. Im a old member from here. Havent been here for 4 years or so. Let me introduce myself. Im a swedish guy, 28 years, hard training and hard working. I want to be kind of anonomous eventhou thisis a american sit. Hope u all understand. We have very strange laws in sweden and dont want to stand out tomuch..dont know "whos watching" Anyway, to my problem.
im gonna try to get clean after being on for 4 years. Been trying many compounds, tren, oxandrolone, dbolls, test ofcourse that im always on...eq.. in periods i have been on 1 g of aas... One year ago, i meet the girl of my life. We just bought a house...we have discuessed children, but only...if i get clean. Otherwise no children. And i even got the feeling that one day she will want to have kids...and if im on..she will move on. Sad but true.
I love my aas....but im feeling that for my future familys sake..
anyway...i want to get natural andbuild a natural physiqe. I dont need to be 120kgs of beef walking down the street (in sweden people get tested if the cops think u have big traps) Very harsh laws in sweden as u know...not a good country tobe a bb. Im satisfied whit maybe 90-95kgs whit abs...so know u know my goal. Im about 94,5kgs right know, 10-12bf 183cm, (i know not big at all)

Im going for the full stack of good compounds if im gonna try this recovery. Hgh, peptides, hcg nolva, hcgenerate, bridge...

i want people to give advices and updates on good supps. I really need help. Experianced people, no guesses. I know needto and nelson montana are much experianced but also want advicesfrom more if the really experianced. Thank u so much guys. Much aprichiated. And im sorry if i spell things wrong, have a good day. Sincerly M

It's going to be very difficult to recover after being on for so long, but that doesn't mean it can't be done. You are going to need a VERY extensive PCT to cover all of your bases and get you recovering as quickly and effectively as possible.

I would get some HCG and start that at 500ius twice per week starting 2 weeks before you come off and run that up until your PCT starts. At that point I recommend running this PCT. You will need a 6 week PCT minimum, but a 8 week would be better

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20/10/10
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 and PHYTOSERMS-347 (PM me or see threads below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Hi guys. Im a old member from here. Havent been here for 4 years or so. Let me introduce myself. Im a swedish guy, 28 years, hard training and hard working. I want to be kind of anonomous eventhou thisis a american sit. Hope u all understand. We have very strange laws in sweden and dont want to stand out tomuch..dont know "whos watching" Anyway, to my problem.

im gonna try to get clean after being on for 4 years. Been trying many compounds, tren, oxandrolone, dbolls, test ofcourse that im always on...eq.. in periods i have been on 1 g of aas... One year ago, i meet the girl of my life. We just bought a house...we have discuessed children, but only...if i get clean. Otherwise no children. And i even got the feeling that one day she will want to have kids...and if im on..she will move on. Sad but true.

I love my aas....but im feeling that for my future familys sake..

anyway...i want to get natural andbuild a natural physiqe. I dont need to be 120kgs of beef walking down the street (in sweden people get tested if the cops think u have big traps) Very harsh laws in sweden as u know...not a good country tobe a bb. Im satisfied whit maybe 90-95kgs whit abs...so know u know my goal. Im about 94,5kgs right know, 10-12bf 183cm, (i know not big at all)

Im going for the full stack of good compounds if im gonna try this recovery. Hgh, peptides, hcg nolva, hcgenerate, bridge...

i want people to give advices and updates on good supps. I really need help. Experianced people, no guesses. I know needto and nelson montana are much experianced but also want advicesfrom more if the really experianced. Thank u so much guys. Much aprichiated. And im sorry if i spell things wrong, have a good day. Sincerly M

Use all this Hgh, peptides, hcg nolva, hcgenerate, bridge...

But add CLOMID 50mg ED and a lot of HCG, when I say a lot I'm talking 5000iu EOD. This may sound crazy, but in your case its your only hope. Now if you have shut down completely even HCG won't help you. Studies have shown even mega dosing won't help in some cases. But I would deffinatly give it a shot.

Okay watch this and judge for yourself if you don't believe me, It is just Rich Piana's choice of PCT but like he says you can choose to believe internet jerks or him and look at him, it f@cking works for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1aERGic7C8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom