Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Really need help guys, made big mitake!

tomow

I had only 3/4 weeks to prepare for a big test for the army and after extensive research about esters and water retention etc etc i found that test prop 100mg EOD and winstrol 50Mg oral ED was the best solution,

What i didnt count on was the pain from the oil in the prop, it is killing me and stopping me from doing my CV work. I need to do the test mid next week? Really dont know what to do, can i stop for a week and hope it doesnt make me a fat lazy oaf for the test, or just use the winstrol or a really small dose of the test???

I cant get hold of filter kits and sterile pots in time to sterilise grapeseed oil to dilute the prop and i cant get hold of good grade ethyl oleate either.

You guys on here have been a massive help so far so hoping you can advise me out of this mess.

Incase you were wondering why i cant overnight ethyl oleate, its because i cant get it here in rainy England so would have to ship it.

I had only 3/4 weeks to prepare for a big test for the army and after extensive research about esters and water retention etc etc i found that test prop 100mg EOD and winstrol 50Mg oral ED was the best solution,

What i didnt count on was the pain from the oil in the prop, it is killing me and stopping me from doing my CV work. I need to do the test mid next week? Really dont know what to do, can i stop for a week and hope it doesnt make me a fat lazy oaf for the test, or just use the winstrol or a really small dose of the test???

I cant get hold of filter kits and sterile pots in time to sterilise grapeseed oil to dilute the prop and i cant get hold of good grade ethyl oleate either.

You guys on here have been a massive help so far so hoping you can advise me out of this mess.

Incase you were wondering why i cant overnight ethyl oleate, its because i cant get it here in rainy England so would have to ship it.

This post is a little confusing but it sounds like the pain from injecting is what you want to go away, right?

2 suggestions;

Switch from 100mg/EOD to 50mg/ED

Draw the oil out and warm the pin with a blow dryer @ a low setting

~EZ

Hi guys,
i have the CV test on tuesday so i cant order EO fast enough to have a day or twos training and do the test by then, with shipping it will take until monday at least. . . . too late

The pain isnt the actual injection, i have no problem with that its just the whole muscle the day after is swollen and i can hardly move my leg, im really not sure that 50mg ed will solve that??

ive only been on it a week can i stop now and not feel shit and weak when a week comes round?

Hi guys,
i have the CV test on tuesday so i cant order EO fast enough to have a day or twos training and do the test by then, with shipping it will take until monday at least. . . . too late

The pain isnt the actual injection, i have no problem with that its just the whole muscle the day after is swollen and i can hardly move my leg, im really not sure that 50mg ed will solve that??

There's less of a chance of pain with injecting less oil

Top Bottom