Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raw eggs.. getting sick of forcing eggs down!

Shell Eggs from Farm to Table

You can't pasteurize eggs at home. What is the testing procedure? (See page 4 of attached document above)

I buy them pasteurized in the shell and crack them into all kinds of blended drinks.

"The equipment to pasteurize shell eggs isn't available for home use, and it is not possible to pasteurize shell eggs at home without cooking the contents of the egg."

I take it you are referring to that? (My computer just scrolls so I don't know where the 4th page starts.) The government loves wording their shit effectively. They are not 'wrong', hell..it seems they are never wrong! lol But they are misleading. Just like many other political issues.

I haven't looked into it, but they say the equipment to pasteurize is not available for home use, so I'll take their word for it.

Being that you can't have equipment to pasteurize eggs at home, then it is impossible to pasteurize eggs at home without cooking the contents of the egg, like the statement says.

Now if you cook the contents of the egg, it basically pasteurizes it right? Well certainly, since all the bacteria are dead.

But now say you cook the egg, but the cooking temperature is low enough to stop the egg from coagulating and hot enough to be effective for pasteurizing. Thus the 'cooked' egg looks like it hasn't been cooked at all and is now pasteurized.

i usally just put a few raw eggs in choco milk in the morning, mix them together, and all you can taste is the choco milk.

I hate egg whites. I need the baby chicken to be satisfied.
I got turned off of raw eggs after hearing all the health risks with it, but I would much prefer eating them this way. Quicker too. If I was eating all whole eggs I wouldnt mind them so much.

Nicely said, I agree. I hate the whites all alone. I'm gonna boil the whole eggs and eat them like that since I like those but can only bare to eat some whites before gagging so I think I'm gonna take the smoothie road with them. Face, 10 whites and 2 wholes is more than an average individual eats in a week. Thats just breakfast time for most of us!

I love some of the ideas here guys, thanks allot!

Lanas Egg Whites Home Page

Omg.. Please tell me that's a powder and not a bucket of goo, haha.

It IS, in fact, a bucket of pasteurized egg whites! It comes to you frozen.

Future LOVES these. Eats them just like eggs, puts them in his oatmeal, in his shakes......pretty much anything he can. lol Grosses me out sometimes, but he loves 'em.

(...ok so it was 3 words - lol)

no offense man, but we all diet, etc.. sounds like your just getting a little too dramatic with your egg situation. eat some chicken in the morning, fish, i dunno. Switch things around..

no offense man, but we all diet, etc.. sounds like your just getting a little too dramatic with your egg situation. eat some chicken in the morning, fish, i dunno. Switch things around..

Honestly I love everything I eat but a 12 egg omlette is hard to get down every morning. I only eat eggs for breakfast, thats it. I eat a shit load of chicken breasts/rice and only put steakhouse pepper on them for spice without any sauce, etc. Love it along with fish, steak, etc, etc...

I think its just the texture of the eggs is all and eating so many at once. I use to love eggs in the am when I only ate half as much but for a bodybuilder its basically a carton in one sitting which an average family has a hard time eating for breakfast.

I'm actually gonna do the egg salad sandwich right now as we speak since I've always been turned off by the thought/smell of it as a youngster, therefore never tried it.

I've never had to switch up anything in my diet because of taste except these damn eggs and its the most important meal in which I'm always in a hurry to make too!

It IS, in fact, a bucket of pasteurized egg whites! It comes to you frozen.

Future LOVES these. Eats them just like eggs, puts them in his oatmeal, in his shakes......pretty much anything he can. lol Grosses me out sometimes, but he loves 'em.

(...ok so it was 3 words - lol)

They do actually taste pretty okay in shakes and oats... Actually, they taste really good in that case... It's just a mental disconnect. You think it should be nasty, but then it tastes good, and it jacks with your head making you think it is nasty.

Top Bottom